Noob busting deck

Monsters 23 (14Tributes, 9 Non-Sacrifice)

• Blue-Eyes White Dragon

• Blue-Eyes White Dragon

• Blue-Eyes White Dragon

• Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

• Dark Magician

• Dark Magician

• Dark Magician

• Dark Eradicator Warlock

• Dark Sage

• Buster Blader

• Red-Eyes B. Dragon

• Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon

• Skilled Dark Magician

• Skilled Dark Magician

• Skilled Dark Magician

• Mirage Knight

• Time Wizard

• Time Wizard

• Baby Dragon

• Paladin of White Dragon

Magic/Spells 13

• White Dragon Ritual

• White Dragon Ritual

• White Dragon Ritual

• Polymerization

• Polymerization

• Polymerization

• Instant Fusion

• Thousand Knives

• Burst Stream of Destruction

• Inferno Fire Blast

• Dark Magic Attack

• Knight's Title

• Fusion Recovery

Traps 3

• Call of the Haunted

• Mirror Force

• Sakuretsu Armor

• Sakuretsu Armor

Fusions 2

• Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

• Dark Paladin

• Dark Flare Knight

• Flame Swordsman

• Thousand Dragon

when the first cards on a deck list are Blue Eyes, Dark Magician, and Red Eyes, my reaction is to A: laugh out loud and B: want to write a very mean post

this is without a doubt one of the worst decks i have ever seen.

when you say n00b busting, do you mean that you are beating n00bs? cuz by your deck list it appears that you are the n00b being busted. there is no way this deck could possibly win a duel.

I was just about to say the exact same thing as Horus is. If you insist on running Red-Eyes, Blue-Eyes or Dark Magician, do it in seperate decks please kthxbai.

I don't think you should brag about this because I reckon this deck is... well, ok, it's just not adequate to win a duel, and that's all I'll say.

kthxbai.

^^i love that :lol:

anyways yeah. unless you run any of those tributes in separate themed decks based around them, youre hand will end up like this:

Red Eyes, Blue Eyes, Blue Eyes, Dark Magician, Red Eyes, White Dragon Ritual

not a good hand.

The only time I actually make terrible decks is when I'm really tired, or if I'm drunk, Wicket style.

If this is because these cards are the most popular, save it, we don't want to hear it. Popular cards don't bring you victories all of the time. It only matters if you have a deck style that works with the cards that you are using.

If that made any sense at all, I don't know, I don't make decks.

... well, ok, you can beat noobs. So? Should you be proud of beating up on new players, and then coming around everywhere and bragging about how fantastic you are, how indestructible your deck is? You want to get schooled, go 'head and ask Sartorius/HORUS/Chaoserver/Shaco/TotalObelisk for a duel. If he has time, he'll destroy you and then everyone will be happy.

... well' date=' ok, you can beat noobs. So? Should you be proud of beating up on new players, and then coming around everywhere and bragging about how fantastic you are, how indestructible your deck is? You want to get schooled, go 'head and ask Sartorius/HORUS/Chaoserver/Shaco/TotalObelisk for a duel. If he has time, he'll destroy you and then everyone will be happy.

[/quote']

ooooohhhh snap

love to see that day :D

Archived