Signature Card

callaway14

You know' date=' the ban list doesn't exist in the Anime. (Almost everyone in GX uses Pot of Greed and Yugi use the Egyptian Gods)

[/quote']

But you asked with our current decks. Not the decks we would use.

Yeah, but I thought someone would have a forbidden/limited card just for collecting, or something.

You know' date=' the ban list doesn't exist in the Anime. (Almost everyone in GX uses Pot of Greed and Yugi use the Egyptian Gods)

[/quote']

Yeah, but I thought someone would have a forbidden/limited card just for collecting, or something.

Like you said deck not in collection.

[/quote']

Like you said deck not in collection.

Ok...there. (See first post)

[/quote']

The IRL banlist is imposed on GX partway through the second or third season. You'll note that everyone suddenly stops using Pot of Greed, and Judai also stops using Mirage of Nightmare --> Emergency Provisions.

Archived