Invert Dragons (permission from StarTrainer)

Yogg-Saron

Hold on, I don't mean to be cynical, but all you're doing is inverting the colors of existant cards and putting in front of their titles "Inverted" like its going to change the fact that you went on photo shop and simply inverted them.

We all know how to do that, you just add the picture, go to effects and click the invert icon. Then do whatever you need to in order to add it to this site.

I don't WHAT the effects are, as long as you're doing something this cheap, you're not grabbing my attention.

I'll rate them by effects anyway.

Cyber Invert Dragon is an excuse to get something so strong on the field without need of a huge cost. It's not original to make it Spell/Trap card instead of Monsters. It's so much easier to get on the field than Cyber Dragon that it's twice as broken.

Invert Blue-Eyes doesn't have an effect that matches the difficulty you have to go through to get it on the field. I think I'll just stick with Tyrant Dragon.

Invert Luster Dragon is decent.

Invert Luster Dragon #2 is not. The grammar is bad, and its effect allows you to increase your life points by 2400. Wow.

Inverted Dragon Rage is decent.

Exploder Dragon has a weird effect, I liked it until it became weird.

Fairy Dragon is somewhat decent.

Inverted Stamping Destruction reads like one of those cheap broken custom cards, because it is. It can't be negated by card effects? That pretty much breaks the natural flow and law of Duel Monsters.

Lord of Dragons and its flute reminds me of Vilepawn Archfiend and Heart of Clear Water.

That's all for now.

his cards are opposites of other cards. the point is, to take real cards, change the effects, and invert them.

It's kinda like the advanced crystal beasts or Evil Heroes.

Mike, keep up the good work.

Not Bad.

If you are going to use Inverted Images of Real Cards, make the effects completely unrelated to those other cards. Like I did with my elemental invert heroes. Not bad for the third set. 6/10

I just broke down each of your cards and their problems out of the kindness of my heart' date=' give ME more credit that that other guy.

You're still lacking ORIGINALITY. CREATIVITY. Take the truth with a grain of salt.

[/quote']

Necrophia, your negative attitude is kinda annoying, you didn't help him with the cards, just said a LOT of times that they were broken, no helping at ALL with the effects and you want credit FOR THAT?!

anyways Mike, GJ

7/10

Archived