Hey i'm busterblader

busterblader

Hey i'm busterblader' date=' some of you probaly know my brother red-eyesD.dragon who owns the pic finder shop [b'](brillient pics low prices)[/b]

For some reason... I don't know what it is... call me crazy... but I think you are your brother... Odd... I just can't seem to be able to put my finger on it... Yeah... Welcome...

Which is 100% against the rules. You MAY NOT make double accounts to point scam and you MAY NOT advertise ANYWHERE other than your signature. I hope you realise I will have to ban the account, and hope you do not do this again.

May I suggest to you that you put a link to your shop in really big letters in your signature and then do some serious posting (but not spamming (randomly posting)) on different parts of the forum, that may just work for you.

^ EDIT: A true example of my skills, wouldn't you agree?

Which is 100% against the rules. You MAY NOT make double accounts to point scam and you MAY NOT advertise ANYWHERE other than your signature. I hope you realise I will have to ban the account' date=' and hope you do not do this again.

May I suggest to you that you put a link to your shop in really big letters in your signature and then do some serious posting (but not spamming (randomly posting)) on different parts of the forum, that may just work for you.

^ EDIT: A true example of my skills, wouldn't you agree?

[/quote']

Thats why your here Frunk

or should i call you SUPERFRUNK!

but yeah, the best way to get points Red.Eyes is to search around, comment on peoples decks, or make cards of your own... just dont spam...

making double accoutns is bad.... bad.... bad -.-

:D

Archived