Lock Nao

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I mean, what threats are those? CED and BLS should be able to take down just about any monster in the game even Stardust with BLS's effect. Using three solemns in quick succession brings you down to 1000, but there shouldn't be any situations where you need to do that. I really am not seeing the problem.

If you feel the cost is too much, perhaps bribes instead of solemns?

• 2 weeks later...

Updated. Side Deck added.

I basically made the Side Deck so I can change the Deck around for more situations. Threatening Roar keeps attacking OTK Decks at bay, D.D. Warrior Lady is tech against various threats, D.D. Crow and Kycoo ruin opposing Chaos or Yata-Garasu Lockdown Decks as well as Lightsworn or Dark Armed Dragon (in any form), Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Sorcerer are not only beatsticks but also serve as removal and add a Control element to the Deck. Caius also contributes to the Control element of the Deck and is easily summonable as Treeborn hits the Grave fairly easy.

I basically made the Side Deck so I can change the Deck around for more situations. Threatening Roar keeps attacking OTK Decks at bay, D.D. Warrior Lady is tech against various threats, D.D. Crow and Kycoo ruin opposing Chaos or Yata-Garasu Lockdown Decks as well as Lightsworn or Dark Armed Dragon (in any form), Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Sorcerer are not only beatsticks but also serve as removal and add a Control element to the Deck. Caius also contributes to the Control element of the Deck and is easily summonable as Treeborn hits the Grave fairly easy.

Archived