The Ultimate World Of Card.Lock this 1 please.

vamki

How m I doing?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How m I doing?

• This is prefect.Full of exciting story.
    • Great
    • Okay,Not bad but not that good aslo.
    • *Sigh*This could be better.
    • This is the worst I ever since(Not refered choice)I want to crush this and recycle it if it is a storybook or comic.

Warning:Sometime I will check the Realistic card forum for some idea so check out sometime for your card.

Allow me to introduce the char of fan fic:

Vamki Spericole

Look:post_36412_1223007684_thumb.attach

Deck:Vampire Gentleman(Full power)

Attitude:friendly,funny

Brian Blaziwin

Look:post_36412_1223007623_thumb.attach

Deck:Blazing Fire Knight

Attitude:Like to laugh at Vamki's joke.Cheerful.

Sakura Mirai

Look:post_36412_1223007579_thumb.attach

Deck:Dangerous Petal

Attitude:a little mean,friendly,kind a nice.

Please tell me if it is related to any other anime or something.This is because i choose them as they look good.So I m not sure about which which anime(I can't know all the anime around the world can I?)

5000 years ago,in a battle field where over 10000 people died......

Caster:Aaarrgghh!

A big rock was throw by a monster to the caster.The monster has 10 hands,a pair of horn,red bloody eye and two mouth.It aslo has thick black fur and grey skin.

Saber:I will sliced you off.Sword Blast!

Archer:Realize!Tenshukai.

A big black-wood bow appear in Archer's hand.Saber's sword begin to glow and shoot off a blast.But deal almost no damage.Then,Archer shoot a Great Arrow.It got into the monster's body but regenerate very soon.

Berserker:Damn it,Berserk!

The whole ground shake as the Beserker beserk.

Berserker:Critical Hit!

It hit the monster but it counter attack.

Monster:Rapid Fist!

It hit the Beserker rapidly.

Lancer:Leave it to me.Bound La Zee.

The lance enlarge and aim to the monster.The monster dodge it.

Lancer:He.

The lance reflect it's direction to the monster.It hit the back.It was struck.

Rider:Now,my Five Grand Dragon attack with all your might!

The F.G.D which Rider is riding open it's mouths.It blasts with different 5 elements.

Monster:Amazing.But nothing can defeat me.

Assassin:Really?Monster Eagle Strike!

Assassin's katana,the Akunanieni strike with a spirit of eagle at it's blade.The eagle spirit enlarge into monster size.He slash with all his power.It cut the monster by half.

Assassin:Ha ha.I killed the monster.

The other class:.....

Assassin:What?

The other classes:Look at your back.

The monster split into 2 but the size is smaller.

Monsters:Ha ha,this is what happen when you spilt us into 2.

But the monster is weaken.They only has 5 hands,1 eyes,1 mouth and 1 horn each.

Caster:Fireball LV 50.

50 small fire ball appear and burn 1 of the monster.

Saber:Assassin,you wanna play signature.Fine,I will play with you.Blasting Kingdom Sword.

Saber took his sword.And aiming an blast at the second monster.Then,a castle appear with bowmen at the back of the Saber.The bowmen shoot over hundreds of arrow and the Saber used his sword to shoot a deadly.

1 monster is killed.

Monster:NNNOOO!!!

Archer:Said bye.Gate of Babylon.

A gate appear at Archer's back.Thousands of weopon appear and sliced the monster.

The monster is dead.

Archer:YA!

The other class:We hate ya!

Archer:Ha ha ha.Come on.Let have a drink.

Black hooded man:You have failed your mission.Azo.

Archer:?

Black hooded man:Congratulation on killing my pet.Azo.But now it end here.

The black hooded man took out an small chest.It absorb the 7 knight into it.

That the prologue,hope you enjoy the short battle.This how it begin.

The 1st chapter:The Antic shop

Vamki walk into the shop with Brian and Mirai."Welcome to the shop,kid so what do you want?"said the old man who in charge of the shop."We are here for some research on old things like you know,black dics,old cloths and some antic"."So are you buying it?or what?"asked the old man."Guess we'll buy some for souvenir",said Brian."Good,take a look around"said the old man."Ya,and we'll smash everything"whisper Vamki to Mirai."What!How dare you!",said the old man."ooppss"said Vamki.

Suddenly,Mirai notice a stone box."How much this cost?,old man?"said Mirai."50dollars,I don't dare to open it as it talk during night,i was about to throw away today.I can't stand it anymore,it keep saying,"I will have my revenge,I will have my revenge"",said the old man."A talking box?Interesting.."said Vamki.They brought the box and bring it home

During the journey back home,a fat boy appear and said"Hey,you there,nice looking box.Gimme that,"."Who the heck are you?"asked Vamki."He is the most powerful bully here,he is aslo the strongest duelist.....Vamki,you better give him the box"suggested Brian.Vamki ignore Brian and said"How about it?I will have a duel with you,if you get the box and any card you want form me"."Good.I will make you lose,ha ha ha"laughed the fat boy."Brian,we don't know his deck power yet as he is new here,maybe he is better than Lyen"said Sakura.

Duel begin

Vamki:I go first.I summon Dark Priest(1700/1600),set 2 cards and use Last Will to special summon a monster face down."

Lyen:My turn,I summon Giant Orcs(2200/0),set a cards and attack.Gigantic Club.

Vamki:Nice,But I used Dark Priest's effect.By sacificing a dark monster,it will damage you by 500.So it will sacifice itself.

Lyen:I underestimate you.I will change Giant Orcs into defend position by it effect.LP3200

Vamki:My turn.I flip the card on my field.Cyber Jar(900/700).Destroy all monster on the field and draw 5 card from your deck.All LV 4 and under monster are summon.Same as me.

Lyen:I summon Goblin Army Force(2300/0),Yera Beast Warrior(2300/0) and Giant Orcs.

Vamki:I summon Dark Cursader(1600/400),Ryu Kishin Powered(1600/1400),Dark Priest again and Twin Slime(1700/1600).Than,I used all of them to destroy you.2400 damage.But Twin Slime effect that it can become 2 tribute at once.So you lose.

Lyen:Not so fast,I flip Divine Wrath on my field.Destroy Dark Priest.Ha ha.

Vamki:Arggh,than your are dead,by tributing Twin Slime.I summon Destrution Dragon.

Lyen:What the,the legendary rare card,Destrution Dragon.

Brian and Sakura:The Destrution Dragon!!!

Vamki:Yes and by Sacficing half of my LP.I can destroy every cards on the field exclude itself.Divination Beam of Explosion.And each card destroy increase it by 300.2100 attack.Than not all,I aslo equip Axe of despair on Destrution Dragon.3100 attack.And set a card.Direct attack!.The End!

Lyen:Ha ha ha,but I still have 100 LP.

Vamki:Oh?See properly you lose.

Lyen:What the.....My LP.

Vamki:Yes,as I flip Reinforcement.It increase Destrution Dragon by 500.

Lyen:I lose.Th...is is my is card,Beast King-Behemoth(2300/1600)

Vamki::Keep that yourself.

They went home.

~End of Chapter 1~

well,it is the prologue,and i don't see anything unclear

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2:the entrance

They went home and opened the box.A black smoke coming out of the box.They are draw into the box.All they see is darkness..."Ooohhh,..where are we?"said Vamki"I feel like jumping and falling from the second floor of my house"."I don't know,all I know is that stupid box get us into this trouble".said Brian.Suddenly,3 hooded man come near them."Welcome to the entrance of the Ultimate World."said the red hooded man.

"Allow me to explain the rule and law in the Ultimate world."said a blue hooded man."First of all,you must defeat all of us in a duel"."What defeat you all!What is the Ultimate World anyway?If you wanna duel against us,how are we suppose to duel with you WITHOUT A DECK!!!"Groaned Sakura.

"Easy,"said a green hooded man.Suddenly,he cast a spell and 3 deck is on the table."This is your deck,it is exactly what it is every single card".

Duel Begin

*This is a 3 Vs 3 duel.LP 4000 each people so we can get faster to the point(Some might be in the forbidden list)

Red hooded man:I go first,DRAW!I summon Mine Golem into the field.Than,activte magic card

Duel Begin

*This is a 3 Vs 3 duel.LP 4000 each people so we can get faster to the point(Some might be in the forbidden list)

Red hooded man:I go first,DRAW!I summon Mine Golem(1000/1900) into the field.Than,activate magic card,Oozaki to Vamki.

Vamki:Arrggghhhh,3400 LP remain.What the,my shirt is burning!!

Red hooded man:Ya i forgot to tell you,you ill feel the pain and recovery everytime,you damaged or recover LP.

Vamki:Fine,my turn.I summon Darkness Crusader.(1600/400)and equip Mage Power to Darkness Crusader.Put 2 more magic cards and battle phase!I will destroy Mine Golem!Darkness Slice!

Red hooded man:2100LP Oohhhh,you got some skills.But I will activate Mine Golem's effect.Mine Throw.

Vamki:Miss that,.....Ouch!I still feel that explosion!

Red hooded man:You can escape the throw but not the feeling.

Blue hooded man:My turn,Dian Keto the Cure Master.

Red hooded man:Aahh,refreshing.

Blue hooded man:Than I set a monster and end phase and 2 spell card.

Brian:Pretty hurt,huh?My turn than.I summon Horus The Black Dragon LV4(1600/1400).I set spell cards and attack with Horus the Black Flaming Dragon.Your almost dead,red dude.Flaming Breath.

Blue hooded man:Ha ha ha,I will block with my set monster.Skull Ladybird(500/1500).Red aslo increase by 1000LP.Recovery Blood.

Green hooded man:Time to rock!I set 4 trap cards and end my phase.

Sakura:That quick.I summon Cyber Dragon(2100/1600) as I don't have monster on my field.I attack Blue.Syrient Blast.

Green hooded man:Activcte trap card.Devil Token(0/0)

Vamki:Activcte Counter Trap.Trap Jammer.I discard E.Hero Nercoshade.

Blue hooded man:Argghhh,that was a big damage.2000LP.

Red hooded man:No bad,I will use Mystical Space Typoon.Destroy Mage Power.And summon Blood Worse and set a trap card.Attack Darkness Crusader.Bloodly Strike!.

Vamki:Nerco's Soul!You hit nothing but the soul of my E.Hero Nercoshade.My turn.I tribute Darkness Cursader to summon Curse of Vampire(2000/800/Leader of the deck).Now,your dead.Hand Destrution.I use Hurricane.And Lighting Vortex.Discard Dark Magician of Chao.Attack Blue.Direct Thrust.

Blue hooded man:Noooo!!!0LP(Lose).

Brian:Blue lose so it is my turn.You still don't have any monster.I tribute Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4 to summon Horus the Black Flaming Dragon LV 6(2300/1600).That is a special summon so I will summon Inpachi!!(1850/0).Attack together.To green.High Sky Flame and Super fiery punch.

Green hooded man:*Cough out blood*.0LP lose.

Sakura:I don't need to wait.Thank.I used Last Will!I will summon Cyber Proto Dragon.Polymezition.Twin Cyber Dragon.Double Strient Blast.

Red hooded man:AArrrgghhh!Well,I m not done yet!.

Sakura:*Slime*But it can attack twice.

Red hooded man:What the!

Sakura:Again!Double Striend Blast!

Chapter 3 The Undiscovered World

"You passed the test,now you can go t the Ultimate World but before that,you must choose a card spirit."said the green hooded man."A card spirit?What the hell is that?"ask Vamki.A card spirit is something that help you in the Ultimate World,like a pet that fight and aslo this,the Namiki,it is a device that tell you the detail of creature.Remember,you can receive the spirit of infamous monster with a symbol of a rose.When you get there,the money there is call Gilda,1000 gilda will become 1 mega gilda and 1000 mega gilda become 1 Beta."explained the blue hooded man.

Vamki:Ok,thank for the info but how we get....

Sakura hit Vamki in the head.

Sakura:What he mean is how we get back?

Red hooded man:There is no way to get back unless you defeat the Creator of the World.

Vamki:So,no way huh?Fine,we will defeat him by a duel.Where is he?

Blue hooded man knock Vamki hardly.

Blue hooded man:Are you listening to me?You must defeat him with card spirits.Not duel.

Vamki:Fine,fine.Oooohhh,it hurt....So what the card spirit.

Blue hooded man:There 9 choices:Flame Swordsman,Ansatsu,Grand Master Ninja Sasuke,Baron of the fiend sword,Magnet Beta A,Rocket Warrior,Wivern Warrior,Baby Dragon and The Six Samurai-Elang.

Vamki:Elang

Sakura:Sasuke

Brian:Flame Swordman

Blue hooded man:Good,now choose your classes.

Vamki:Classes?

Blue hooded man:Yes,follow me.

They went into deeper part of the darkness.Suddenly,they see a glory light coming out of the room.

Blue hooded man:Here is the classes choosing room.There are Archer,Assassin,Berserker,Rider,Lancer,Caster and Saber(Swordsman).Different classes have different moves.You will need to get used to your class and find it's sercet.

Vamki:I will choose Archer.

Sakura:Saber.

Brian:Rider.

Blue hooded man:That all.Bye.

Brian:What the?

Light appear and bring them into a unknown place.They are inside a cave.

Vamki:Where are we this time?

Brian:I guess this is the Ultimate World there are saying.

Sakura:Hey guy look at our new outfit.

Vamki wears a red shirt,black jeans and a red cloak.His hair turn white.There is a bow and some arrows at his back.Brian wears a purple and black shirt and black jeans.There is a Shuriken with chain in his back.Meanwhile,Sakura's outfit was blue dress like a dutch.It is equip with some metal as amour.She has a swords at her back.

Sakura:We aslo have cards.We better move on.

Brian:I don't think we can.Look!

Several Eye Ball is coming to them.There is aslo some Mega Sonic Eyes.post_36412_1223008640_thumb.attach

Vamki:Gimme my cards.

Sakura handed over Vamki his card.He summoned Iroupost_36412_1223009099_thumb.attach.Irou sliced all the Eye Ball and said"Easy".Vamki shoot a Ultra Sonic Eyes directly.It goes blind.Sakura wield her swords and Brian toss his Shuriken.They kill the small army easily.

~End of chapter 3~

Chapter 4:The Cursed Princess and General.

The gang walking in a big forest.

Vamki:I can't walk any more.I m tired.

Brian:Fine,let have a rest than.I m tired too.

They had some berries they plucked from the forest.Suddenly,Sakura notice some glowing eyes in the bushes.

Sakura:I think there is several animal over there.....

Animal in bushes:RRRROOOOOAAARRRR!!!

Sakura:Aaaaahhh!!Run for your life!!

Vamki draw his bow and aim at the animal.He shooted.It is a Flower Wolf.It is still a young one and it is injury.The Flower Wolf roared for asisstance.A great pack of Flower Wolf appear and howling at Vamki.

Vamki:I summon Elang.

The gang draw their weapon,summoned their monster and fight.

Vamki jumped onto a tree and shoot.He keep aiming at the nearest wolf.Brian try to sliced all of them with his Shuriken.Sakura try to slice them continously.

Vamki:Their number is too great.

Brian:What choice do we have?We can't run away because they have us surrounded.

Suddenly,the tree's root begin to attack the wolf.

Vamki:Waoh,Sakura.I don't know that you know magic.

Sakura:It was'nt me.

Vamki:Than,who is that?Brian?

A lady appear under a shady tree.They can't see her face clearly as the shadow of tree have block her from view.The pack of wolf run away as they see her."What a terrible power this lady have",Vamki said to himself in his mind.

The lady:It was me.Now,you owned me a favour.

Vamki:Thanks,so what you want in the return?

The lady:It seemed that you have some potiential.Fine,I got some mission for you.I want you to go to the Castle nearby.It is just inside the Great Capital.There will be a general,who have a nickname Captain Marauding.He need some asisstance.

Brian:You have such a great power.Why don't you goes there yourself?

The lady:I have my reason.

Vamki:Fine fine.We will have as you save us.What is your name?

The lady:You can call me Mary,Lutterish.

Sakura:Just a question,how we go to the Great Capital?Well,the point is how we get out of this forest.

Mary:Go that way.This is a cursed forest.You must close your eyes and run to escape here.

The gang:Thanks

They proceed to the castle.They ran while closing their eyes.They reach the Great Capital.They see a big castle near the Capital.

Vamki:So,here is it.

Guard:You there!Who are you?

Vamki:Eerrrr,I m Vamki.They are....HEY!STOP RUNNING AWAY!

Vamki was angry when Sakura and Brian running away while he need to respondsible for everything.

Vamki and the guard cooperate and caught Sakura and Brian.They are take to the general,Captain Marauding:post_36412_1223009391_thumb.attach

C.Marauding:Who are they?

C.Commander Knight:Sir,we caught them today.He is Vamki.That guy over there is Brian.And this girl is Sakura.

Vamki:So your are captain Marauding.

C.Marauding:Yes,but it is not related to you,prisoner.

Brian:We are here to help you.Not become your prisoner.

C.Marauding:Why?Not 1 have ever want to sacfirce themself in a war.

Sakura:We are returning a favor that we own.

C.Marauding:Who is that?

Sakura:A lady in the near by forest.

C.Marauding:She...she..you have meet her?

Sakura:Yes,who is that?

C.Marauding:Nothin,nothing.You are in the army and given a rank.Vamki as the Commander of Northern,Brian as the Duke of Northern and Sakura as the General Asisstant of Northern.

Vamki:Thanks but why northern?

C.Marauding:The Great and Famous Goblin Army Force have choose to attack the Great Capital.They are powerful force.They never fail to accomplish their mission.Their soldiers are well-trained.It almost took 10 years for them to train.We need more soldiers and better tactic of battle.

Vamki:Allow me to know your weopon and soldiers.

C.Marauding:Sure.

They walk in the soldier room.There is aslo a room for griffins,expert archer and magician.

~End of Chapter 4~

Chapter 5:The War and Truth

Vamki is staring at the dark night.He can't sleep because he is very nervous of the war.Addition of that,he is worry about can they defeat the Creator.Suddenly,he saw several shadows jumping from building to building.He take his bow and aim on 1 of them.He shooted but miss.

Vamki:Hey,wake up lazy pig.Intruder is here.

Brian:What!....I wanna sleep.

Sakura:Me too.

Vamki quickly took Brian's chained Shuriken and Sakura's sword.Than,he jump to the nearest building and chase the shadows.He attract the chained Shuriken to 1 of his arrow and shooted.It hit 1 of the shadow.Vamki pull him near himself and sliced him with his sword.The other shadows notice and begin to throw shuriken toward Vamki.Vamki changed the shuriken direction with his sword and rush to sliced them.

They move very fast.None of them was hit.They counter attack using their shuriken.Vamki jumped high to dodge and sliced the shadows.Than,he throw his Shuriken to another shadow.And sliced him up.The shadows number only remain 3.They draw out their katana and want to slice Vamki.Vamki took a long hop behind.He draw his bow and shoot on 1 of them.It hit the head.Than,2 of them rush to Vamki.They manage to slice Vamki but 2 minor wound on the hand.But Vamki have a pain time using his weopons.

Vamki:Aaarrgghh.Who are you?

Shadows:.....he he he

Suddenly,1 of the shadow get a arrow in the head.The last shadow look back.It was an archer.Vamki take this chance to stad the shadow.

Vamki:That teach you a lesson:Never look back while fighting.But too bad you don't get a chance to learn it.

Archer:Sir,are you fine?

Vamki:He he,I m fine.So,you saved me.What your name?

Archer:I m Jack,Jack Nevermis.post_36412_1223994988_thumb.attach

Vamki:Nevermis?

Jack:Yes,my family is the best archer around this capital.Generation after generation,we are the best archer.So m I.After the age of 15,if we miss out target,we will br punish as the family rules.Like shoot 50 apples,release some Caripita and so on.

Vamki:Caripita?What is that?

Jack:Oh,sorry sir.I forgot that you are a foreigner.Caripita is some thing like a caterpillar but really fast.Almost as half as fast as lighting.

Vamki:Half?It does'nt sound fast.

Jack:They don't sound fast but it is about twice as fast as a arrow.

Vamki:Waoh,they are fast.And you shoot them.You must be really good.

Jack:Yes sir.

They have an good conversation.But Vamki remember about the shadows.He took off 1 of the mask and it was a goblin.

Vamki:They are cheating!Trying to attack us by an ambush.

Jack:I guess they want to destroy the food storage.If an army don't have a food storage,the army will stare and die.

The Next Day:The Begin of the War.

Goblin army:RRRROOOAAAARRRRR!

Sakura:Babarianic.Gimme a bow I wanna shoot them.

Vamki:Wait.

Goblin Commander:Attack!!

Battle Start:

Goblin:10000 goblins and 2000 ninja goblins.20 Giant Orcs.200 magician.

Human:2000griffins,2000cavalrys,2000archers,200magician,5000 soldiers(exclude Vamki,Sakura and Brian)

All the goblins rush and attack.Vamki send a command to shoot off arrow repeatly.It murder 2000 goblins.Brian rider on a red griffin.He send an command to release the rock that the griffin carries.It kill another 3000 goblins.Cavalrys and soldier attack together.1000 goblins,500cavalry and 1000 soldiers die.

Brian:They are powerful.Every single soldier.

Brian command again and send griffin to throw more rock.This time several roc appear and peak the griffin.(1000 roc).200 rocs and 500griffins die.

Vamki aim on the rocs to shoot.Suddenly,Captain Marauding ride on a black griffin and sliced a roc.

Vamki:What are you ding here?!You suspose

C.Marauding:I can't see my own"brothers"die,can I?

Vamki make a smile.Then,a roc come down with a great speed and want to kill Vamki.Sakura come and sliced the roc's head off.

Vamki:Thanks

Sakura:Your welcome.But stop that conversation and fight.

Vamki and C.Marauding:Fine!

Jack:I m sorry.I m late.I was oversleep.

Vamki:Stop talking there.Take your bow and some arrow to help us!

Jack take a bow and aim on the roc's eye.He shoot and the roc goes blind.It begin to fly around and peaking everywhere,ally nor enemy.But soon killed.It kill 3 rocs and 1 griffins.

Meanwhile....

Goblin King:How is the war going?

G.G(Goblin general):No result.It hard to see.

G.M(Goblin messager):Sir,we are running ouit of rocs.Their archer is helping on killing the rocs.Our magicianis trying every bit of mana.Both party is running out it.No 1 can help to kill some of them as whoever go there will be kill by the aura of magic.

Goblin King:Send the Beast.

G.G and G.M:But my lord.

Goblin King:I said SEND THE BEAST.

Back to the battle field.

All griffin throwin rock on the goblin's protection force.It begin to weaken the field.Human magician begin to overcome it.BBBBOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!Human magician kill all the goblin magician as the sheild is too weaken.

C.Marauding:Ya.All archer on the Giant Orcs.

All archer begin to aim on the orcs.They shooted but the orc's fat is so thick that it become nothing.

Sakura:Fatty.

Jack:Ya.

A orcs roared.Jack shoot into the orc's mouth.It roared in pain.

Jack:1 down.19 to go.

Vamki:I got an idea.

He ask Brian to retreat with half of the griffin and get him several lances and hot oils.

Vamki:Now attack!!Magicians retreat to heal up your mana.Cavalrys and soldier attack with Sakura.Archer continue shooting the giants orcs.Griffins just get rid of ninja.

Sakura used her special tech that she have been training in school.The Blossom Slicing.She closed her eyes and throw some petal to the goblin.She try to slice every single petal and success.It kill a big number of goblins.C.Marauding don't listen to Vamki's order.He ride his griffin and go to the goblin's camp.

In the goblin camp...,

C.Marauding:Here,have some fresh meat.

C.Marauding feed some meat to his griffin.Then,he rush into the goblin camp.Two goblin guarding the ertrance.He throw both of his sword at them.They are killed.C.Marauding rushed into camp.He is discovered and several ninja goblins attack him.

Back to the battle field...

All goblin is defeated but the giant orcs is very powerful.It is almost full stad by arrow.Then,Brian back with 30 lances and 1000litres of hot oil.

Vamki:Pour the hot oil on the giant orcs.Gimme a lance.

Jack:Me too.

The hot oil kill 5 giants orcs and the lance kill 2orcs.

Vamki:Ya as i thought.It get surpass the orc's fat.

They soon kill all the orcs.

Goblin Camp.

C.Marauding:Aaarrgghh,my arm is wounded.

That a goblin come and hit the C.Marauding.The army attack the base and kill off the goblins.

G.G:Ha ha ha,now beware!The beast king-behemoth!

A pink-fur beast appear from the cage near G.G.

Vamki:We got the whole army against you!You stand no chance against us.Just surrender.

G.G:Oh really?

The Behemoth roar loudly.The whole army close their ears.Behemoth made an ambush and bite some griffins.Then,it attack again.

Jack:Let me handle him.Burst Combo!

Jack took some explosive arrows and shoot the beast.It burn some fur but only damage it a bit.But Jack took more arrows and shoot it repeatly.The beast begin to retreat.

G.G:That hurt but I got this.Goblin Sercet Remedy!

Vamki:Goblin Sercet Remedy!'

G.G toss some leaf on the behemoth.It regenerate.All the explosive trace disappear.

Vamki:Do I need to try mine?Goblin Sercet Remedy.He got a whole bag of it.Army is nothing to him.Jack's explosive arrows is hard to make and it do only minimal damage.I can try everything on THIS!

Vamki took his bow and shoot.He use all his force to pull his arrow.He closed his eyes.Suddenly,the bow begin to emit some glowing light.

Talents 1:The Golden Arrow

Require:Believe in miracle.

A miracle arrow that only can be use when it is almost hopeless.Great Damage depend on the problem.

Vamki shoot the arrows.It got through the behemoth's skin.The behemoth die instantly.

Vamki:Ya!

C.Marauding:Not wonder she choose you.

Vamki:Who?

C.Marauding:The lady you see in the forest.

Vamki:You know her right.Who is she?

W.B.F(Witch of the black forest):It was me.

C.Marauding:Princess.

Vamki:Princess?What is it all about?

W.B.F:I was once the princess of the Great Capital.But it was attack by demons.One of my faithful maiden,Carmen come and take me to the forest.We meet a talking tree.It was old and wise.I can gain great power and have my revenge but I must become the witch and the leader of this forest until the day I die..It happen when I was 9.But I m sealed until one of the Knight have come.And I notice it was you.

Vamki:I m the the knight?

W.B.F:No,all 3 of you.As you see,I m an infamous monster.So I can be recruited to your monster pack.

Vamki:And the golden arrow I used?

W.B.F:That talents.Talents is learn by level.Level is achieve by kill monsters.

Sakura&Brian:Hey!We kill the whole army off together!Why only he get the talent while we got nothing.

Vamki:Yesterday night,I try to wake you both.But you both sleep like a pig!I kill 4 ninja goblins by my self.

W.B.F:So I m the monster of you guys.

C.Marauding:I m going where ever you go,princess.

W.B.F:Don't worry.We are going to meet each other again.

Chapter 6=The Creator's Minion:Impachi!

The forest is shaking.All animal run away.Bird fly away.

Vamki:AAAHHHHH,A DINOSAUR!

Brian:I ask you not to mess with it's baby.

It is a hammerhead.

Hammerhead:RROOOAARRRR.

Sakura:Wait,we have weopons and 1 monster.Why should WE afraid of it?

Sakura summon Witch of The Black Forest.

W.B.F:Tree Whip!

The W.B.F summon the tree near by to use it's roots and whipped the Hammerhead.Hammerhead destroy all the tree around by smashing them.

W.B.F:Replant!

All the tree around grow back.

Vamki:Rain of Arrow!

Vamki shooted many arrow into the sky and fall down on the Hammerhead.

Brian:Is that a talent?

Vamki:No,I create it based on 1 of my favourite war game.

Brian:Funny.

Brian:Lock-Trap.

Brian toss the Shuriken around the hammerhead.It trap it from moving.

Vamki:Game?

Brian:No,it appear suddenly.

Sakura:Congratulation,it is a talent,I think.

W.B.F:Yes,it is talent.

Lock Trap

Tyre:Support.

Effect:Can lock up enemy for a while.

Sakura sliced the sword at the hammerhead.It is minor-wounded.

Vamki:This will end.Mary cast the entangling root.

W.B.F:Sure.Entangling Root.

Root begin to strike on the hammerhead.And later curl it.

Vamki:He he.I get this from Jack.Explosive Arrow!

The root begin to burn.It burn the hammerhead alive.

Hammerhead:RRROOOOAAAAARRRRR!!

The hammerhead is dead.Then,they walk out of the forest.

Vamki:Good talent dude.

Brian:Ya.

Sakura:Ya,this mean I get my talent very very soon...Wait,guys.Have you feel something smoking?

Brian:Ya,it taste like roasted chicken.

Vamki:I m hungry by the way.Mary.How we get gilda?

Mary:Eeerrr.....I thought you have a lot.

Vamki:What?You mean you don't know how?

Mary:No,well you need the evidence of defeating a monster and sell it.The more stronger the monster the more gilda you get.

Vamki:Evidence...!The hammerhead's head!

Brian:...Let see first if the person give free food.

Person who is eating chicken-like creature:Oh?Some human.So what you want?

Vamki:We wanna have some food from you.

Person:No way,unless you can defeat me.

Vamki:How are we suspose to fight empty stomach?

Person:Fine.

The man give Vamki and his friend some food.

Person:If you can't defeat me.You must hunt some more for me.You can attack together if you want.

Vamki:Crunchy,crunchy....Are you sure?1 vs 3 is unfair.

Person:Sure.I can defeat you all.

Battle!

Person:I go first!The three swallow strike.

The stranger strike 3 time.

Vamki,Brian and Sakura is defeated.

Vamki:Aarrggghh,how could this be?

Person:I know that you are knight like me.

Vamki:You are a knight too.

Person:Yes,my name is Okito Kyuki.I m assassin class.RANK-C.Rank F can't defeat me.

Vamki:I thought we are the only knight around.

Okito:Nope.There a few of them.This is a big world.Well,many place to come in but no place to come out.

Vamki:Damn,we have examination the next week.

Okito:Oh don't worry.Time don't move after we came here.

Vamki:How do you know?

Okito:I took a peep near 1 of the ertrance to here.Nothing move after 3 day.

Vamki:Good.No worry about exam then.

Okito:As you promise.You will hunt with me.

Vamki:Good so what you want to hunt?

Okito:Inpachi

Brian:What?Inpachi can be eat in this world.

Okito:No,but when we defeat it,we get high prize when we sell it's body.

Brian:Why?

Vamki:When the fire in wood burn,the wood will because charcoal.The bi piece of charcoal of Inpachi is very valuable.

Mary:It has the value higher than other monster which is higher level than it.

Okito:Let move on.I heard that it is around the Forest of Black Demons.

They moved on to the Forest of Black Demons.Many statues everywhere in the forest.

Brian:Why is here called the Forest of Black Demons?

Okito:This is because there is an army of demons around.

Brian:Demons!!!

Okito:Don't worry that a long time ago.Now they are turn into the statues that you see here.

Sakura:Do they resurrect?

Okito:They will during midnight.Well that what those trepasser said.But Some one have make experiment out of it.They create a creature.Rumor that there is a lad around.

Then,they walk to a church.It was full of dark aura.Suddenly,they hear a sinister laughing.

Vamki:Who is that?

Sinister laugher:Come to the church and you will know.

More sinster laughing followed.

Sakura:Weirdo!

Sinister laughers:Sure,we are.

They get into the church.There is many bodies of soldiers.There is also crashed statues like they fly before and banging each other.

Brian:Let get out of here.

Brian rushed to the door.It close automaticly.

Brian:Darn it,we are trapped.

2 glory red eyes appear.In a rough voice.

2 glory eyes:Welcome.

Vamki smell some smoke and know who is was.

Vamki:Don't fool around Inpachi.

Vamki draw a arrow and shooted.Inpachi avoid it.

Inpachi:Nice one human.You found me.

Inpachi swing its arm.Sakura is hitted but the other avoid.

Vamki:SAKURA!!!

Sakura:Im okay.

Brian:Lock Trap!

Vamki:Golden Arrow!

Okito:No bad.Dual Stance:Twin.

Dual Stance:Twin.

Effect:Create a similiar clone using your own shadow.Can confuse and deal damage to opponent.

Require:Rank C assassin,completely master and get used to Confusion and three swallow strike.

Inpachi is lock by Lock Trap.And damaged by Golden Arrow.Then strike by both real and cloned Okito.

Inpachi:Aaarrggghhhh.Fine human.You wanna okay with me?!Ryu Kishin Powered attack with your army!!

Ryu-Kishin P(Powered):Inpachi,I know you will need assistance.

Suddenly all the statue around cracked.Ryu Kishin appear from all the statues.

Inpachi:I will leave here to you.

Inpachi left it's body.It remain the charcoal.

Vamki:The charcoal!

Brian:But the door is locked.

Okito:Guess we must defeat all the Ryu Kishin.

Sakura:SWORD SLASH!!

A beam of light appear and kill some of the Ryu Kishin.

Sakura:What are you waiting?Christmas?

Vamki:You are alright.

Sakura:And I get a talent.

Sword slash

Tyre:Attack

Effect:Create a beam of light from the blade of the sword.Damage increase by the offensive power of the sword.

Ryu Kishin Powered:Ha ha,weak move.Now let me show you what I m really capable of.

Ryu Kishin Powered shoot laser from it's mouth.It almost as strong as a cannon.But it miss.

Ryu Kishin Powered:Darn you will not escape here ALIVE!!!

Vamki:Oh yes we do.Rain of Arrow!!!

Vamki shoot out many arrow and the arrow stad on many of them.Then,Okito took a flute and blow.

Brian:Okito!There is no time for music!

Okito ignore Brian and continue play the flute.Suddenly,the door open automaticly.Many sparrow fly in to the church.They peak all the Ryu Kishin around.

Sakura:Let go now!!

Vamki:Bye bye Ryu Kishins.

They close the door of the church together.They push it with all the force they have.Vamki burn 1 of the arrow with a torch and shoot it into the chruch.

Okito:Are you crazy?All my birds are inside!

Sakura:Sword Slash!

A hole appeared after damaged by Sakura's Sword Slash.All the birds escape from the hole.

They went back into the burned church.

Sakura:So this is what you want?

Okito:Yes let go and sell it.

Okito have a big grin in his face.They went to the market.

Artifact Shop Keeper:Ooohh,this is good.I buy it for 5 mega gilda.

Okito:Let share.I take 2 mega gilda.You took 1 mega gilda each.

Vamki:Not fair.

Brian and Sakura:Ya!

Okito:Hey!So want to fight me again?If I win,I take all the gilda.If I lose,I will give you all.

The group:Argeed.

Okito:He he you will never defeat me.

Battle!

Vamki:Let see.Hey,a robber try to rob my money!

Okito:What the...?

A crowd of people(And monsters)arrived and hit Okito.They kick him as well.

Okito:Darn you cheater.I will take my revenge

Brian:Bye bye.

Brian took the bag of gilda and run away with Vamki and Sakura.

~End of Chapter 5~

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 6:Heroes Party!Destiny Heroes VS Elemental Heroes.(This * mean bonus until the next space)

Vamki and his gang have reach a new town.There is balloons,ribbons and many people.

Vamki:I wonder what are they having?It look like the festival.

Then,they see a big piece of cloth hanging by 2 men.It was written"Heroes Party" and a sponsor name called "Heroes Square".

Brian:Guess they are having a thank you party to the heroes who help them.

Sakura:This is a pretty modern town.It seem that only heroes with costume and special ability is around like Superman and Spiderman.

Vamki brought 3 ice cream with 15 gilda.(4985 remain).

Vamki:There.Have some.

Brian:Yuck,it taste odd.What is this favour call?

Vamki:It said Skeleton Servant Chocolate.

Sakura:Ouch,my teeth.It hurt.What is this?

Vamki:Diamond Dragon Special.How about mine?...My taste good.It call....

Sakura:Oh my god!Your skin Vamki!

Vamki's skin turn green.Slowly grow with feather.

Vamki:...Hero Avian"s Sercet.

Man with a mircophone:Let the party begin.But at first,our heroes,the Elemetal want to have a few words with all of you all here.

Cap.Golden:We are happy to help you.But many criminal refuse to do so.So we are force to capture them.To make the world peaceful,I hope that no one will ever do crime.From now,the study of moral is very importance to children.So we will start with the younger generation.

Before the party start.Some strangers appear.

Stranger's leader:Ha ha.You might be a heroes but you are nothing compare to us.We the Fate will defeat you all.

Stranger with crystal like lump:I m Diamond dude.I can summon diamond to attack.

Stranger with a shaw:I m Double dude.I can release a soul of power.

Stranger's leader:And I m Doom Lord.I can control darkness.This is only a part of us.Our true leader is sealed in the Clock Tower Prison.

Author's note:Guess you know who is the boss in the Fate.

Vamki:Let see.Who should I join?

A man named Wuja sitting on Vamki's should and talking to him.

*Wuja:Join Elemental Heroes.

*Vamki:Are you sure?

*Wuja:Yes.

Vamki:I guess we will join Elemental Heroes.

Sakura:Ya,they are troublemaker at first.

Brian:Let be a trouble shooter then.

Vamki:But Fate sure got a lot of fancy name.

Meanwhile,

C.Golden:You are unwelcome in this party.I will ask you to leave.

Doom Lord:He he,we are going to defeat you now and here.

Diamond dude:Get some of this.Diamond Crash!

2 big piece of diamond appear and chase off C.Golden.But C.Golden dodge by crashing both diamond together.All the people running around in chao.

Diamond dude:Ha ha,do you know why this is call Diamond Crash?Cause when it crash together,it become pieces easily but still continue chasing it's opponent until it crash until fine dust.

It hurt C.Golden a bit.

Double Dude:My turn.Now!My inside soul.

Double Dude brust out of his shirt.He become a muscular creature with green skin and hairs.

Sakura used a Sword Slash on Diamond Dude.He smash

Diamond Dude:Arrgghh,Knights.Annoying human.

Vamki shoot 2 arrows on Double Dude and stab him directly in both legs.So,Double Dude cannot move.

Doom Lord:Oh no!

Doom Lord cast 2 shadows and bring Diamond Dude and Double Dude away from the place.

In Tower Clock Prison...

A demons looking destiny hero:They have failed their mission.Right Dogma?

Dogma:It seem that they dont know who is the strongest in Fate.Plasma,release Dread Master.

Plasma:Heard that Dread Master?

Plasma give 2 lighting shock from both of his hand.It hit the chain that was locking a sinister man.

Dread Master:ROOOAAARRR!!!

Elemental Base...

C.Golden:Thank for the little assistance.

Avian:Thank you for saving the Captain.

Bustrinax:Told you to follow Captain but you still want to stay and play video game.

Bubble Man sprinkles some water from his gun.

Bubbleman:Cool down,Bust.Nobody want this happen.

C.Golden:We better contact the Eastern Base of Element.

C.Golden took his phone and make a call.

Bustrinax:Anyway,who are you guys?

Vamki:I m Vamki.He is Brian and she is Sakura.

Bustrinax:Wanna stay here for dinner?I m cooking curry today.

Sparkman:You know how?

Bustrinax create a fireball on her hand.

Busrtrinax:This is the answer.

Sparkman whisper to Vamki:Just don't vomit in front of her.

Bustrinax:I heard that.Not dinner for you cause you don't appreciate my cooking.

Suddenly,something bang the door of Base.

Brian:Someone is here.

The door is smashed.It was a deadly figure.There was chain on his hand.

???:I M DREADMASTER.(He speak a frightening loud voice so I guess I should use cap)

C.Golden:Avian,activite Fusion Field.

Avian:Right away captain.

Avian fly to the computer on the in the room.He tyre a password.The field turn into cubes and and green.The roof is purple.

C.Golden:Now,Clayman and Sparkman.

Clayman and Sparkman:Yes sir.

They fused together into E.Hero.Thunder Giant.

C.Golden:Aslo,Bustrinax and Bubbleman.

Bust and Bubble:Right away.

Bust and Bubble fused together into E.Hero Spaman(lol,I dont know the name but heat and water come out of my mind:spa or hot spring).

C.Golden:Last pair,Wildheart and Nercoshade.

Wildheart and Nercoshade become E.hero.Shaman.

Avian and Bladedge:What about us?

C.Golden:Fusion Field have no effect on us.So we will fight without fusion.

Vamki:Dont worry.You still have us.Brian,now!

Brian:Trap Lock!

Dreadmanster:Do you really think that these thing affect me?I m sealed in the Clock Tower Prison for 200 years.Thousands of time I have been reseal for breaking more and more chains.And you think your simple chain can seal me?

Dreadmaster pull the chain off like it is nothing.

Brian:.....So strong....

Sakura:But that don't mean that my sword will fail.Sword Blast!

Dreadmaster:Argghh,no bad.But that only damage me a bit.Let me show you my full power.

Dreadmaster use of his chain on his hand.It hit Thunder Giant.

Thunder Giant:Oh no...That hit was hard.

Dreadmaster:Doom Lord...come over and assist me.

Doom Lord:Sure.Now Darkness beyond My self.Attack my foes with all your might.

Doom Lord summon a group of shadows.They be equipment to the Dreadmaster.Dreadmaster now have Darkness Power.

Diamond Dude:That not all.Diamond Curl.

Diamond Dude summon a diamond that curl around Dreadmaster and it is equip to the Dreadmaster.

Dreadmaster:Ha ha,now the energy that I have train for so long.Blast of Fate!

Fusion E.Heroes:Aaarrrgggghhhh.

The Fusion E.heroes is badly damage.Vamki used a chair as a shield.Sakura and Brian hide under the table.

Dreadmaster:Ha ha.So this is the so call E.Heroes?A branch of loser.

C.Golden:How could you?!

Avian:De-Fusion.So you wanna know what we really made of?Bustrinax and Sparkman.

Avian,Bustrinax and Sparkman fusion together.They become E.hero Phoenix Enforcer.

P.Enforcer:Now try this.Phoenix's Flames!

P.Enforcer's hand create a ball of flames.Then,he flies to the outside of the Base.Dreadmaster and his minion followed him outside.

P.Enforcer:You fall to my trick.

P.Enforcer burn Dreadmaster and all his minion with a line of flame.

Dreadmaster:Powerful indeed.

The Dreadmaster fainted.

In the Destiny Fate...

Plasma or known as Bloo-D:They failed again.E.Heroes are hard to defeat right brother.

Dogma:Perhap it was those Knight.But it is our turn anyway.

Back to the Element Base....

C.Golden:They must be planning for another attack.

C.Golden look worried.He put his legs on the dinner table.

Suddenly,there is a knock on the door.

Vamki:Another invasion.

Brian:No really.They will smash the door if it is an invasion.

C.Golden open the door.It is a gang of people

???:Hey O' Gold!Still stuck in the same on armor?

C.Golden:Heat.Do you need to abuse me in front of my member?So how Lady Heat doing?

Heat:As good as ever.

Woodman:Hi clay.

Clayman:Hi brother.

Heat:So tell us the story of asking us for help.

C.Golden explain the story.

Heat:D.Heroes huh?I heard of them.They are good combination.

Vamki:We defeat the leader,Dreadmaster.But we think he escaped.

Heat:So who is this dude over here?A new E.Hero?

Vamki:We are just passerby.

Heat:So have some revenge for the losses.

Vamki:How?

Heat:They are just outside.

Vamki looked outside.2 figure appear.1 of them is wearing a amour with wing.Another look like a demons.

Bloo-D:Hello.

C.Golden:Another 1?Dude,I want you to pay for the losses.

Dogma:If you live from our attack we will.

Fusion Field activite.

Bloo-D:Now try this 1.

Bloo-D just shoot a Dark Blast to the sky.

Sakura:What is that for?

Bloo-D:You will see.

Suddenly,the earth begin to shake.But Dogma and Bloo-D just remain calm.Then,there is some strong D.Hero and a big army of weaker D-Hero.

Dogma:Let me show you our people.Striker and Departed.

A amoured figure appear with 2 rollerblade.He is traveling at amazing speed.Then,a hole appear and another figure float up from the hole.He don't has a face and has a hole in his chest.

???:Hi Captain golden.We meet again.

C.Golden"Captain Tenacious!

C.Tenacious is a muscular man with 2 rock on each hand.

Vamki:You know him?I thought you know nothing about D.Hero.

C.Golden:......He...is my brother.

Vamki:What?!

C.Golden look sad.It seem that he got a bad past between him and his brother.

C.Golden:This is the story.

15 years ago,....

I and brother have a good family.Our father is a captain of a great ship.We admired our father very much.We both create a nickname for ourself.I love golden thing very much.So I call myself Captain Golden.And for my brother,he like destrution very much.We don't know why but he is untrustable and cruel.My father don't like him very much.He receive unfair treatment from my father.Then,a man come to my house.He used a blast to kill off my mother.My father try to shoot him but failed.Before my father dies,he hide me under a table.Then,C.Tenacious was taken away.

C.Tenacious:Shut up brother and let have a 1 on 1 duel.

C.Tenacious strike with 1 of the rock.C.Golden just dodge and counter attack with a punch.

C.Golden:What is the point of this battle?

C.Tenacious:Once you die,I will feel a lot better.The pain I withstood for 15 years.

Bloo-D:Interesting.It is a destiny battle.C.Tenacious take this sword.

C.Tencious receive Whirlwind Sword.

Avian:Captain.Take this 2 guns.Spark Blaster and Bubble Blaster.

C.Golden shoot a eletric shot.C.Tencious just block with his Whirlwind Sword.

Bustrinax:Now we got a gang of them to defeat.Fire Ball!

Suddenly a giant figure jump from the sky.

???:I m the defender.

Thunder Giant:Punishment of Lighting!Not anymore.

Then,a figure kick Thunder Giant at his back.It was the striker.Bustrinax attack Striker with 2 fire balls.but deal very little damaging.Bustrinax step backward in fear after lookin at this

Striker:Lady,that a bit hurt.But.....

Brian attack him with his giant Shuriken.This time he is hurt badly.

Brian:Let get you into this amour.

Brian opened the armour of the defender.Inside,a man was fainted.Brian put the Striker inside and roll them down to the meadow field.

Vamki was surrounded by some Fear Monger.

Vamki:Low ranking guy.But too short time to shoot.

Vamki just simply punch them 1 by 1.Until,he is a bit far distance.He begin to shoot.

Bloo-D:Now I will defeat you first.

Vamki:What?

Bloo-D shoot a blast from his dragon-like hand.

Vamki dodge it and counter with an arrow.But it break off like it is just a piece of rotten wood.

Vamki:..errr

Bloo-D:Ha ha ha,I like the fear.

Vamki rise 1 of the Fear Monger's arm.It shoot out a laser beam.

???:Vamki,take this!

It is a girl.Around Vamki's age.She give Vamki a sword.

Vamki:Thanks lucia.

Lucia:You are welcome.

Lucia took 2 gun.

Vamki:But why are you here?

Lucia:I was transport here ever since I retr....

Vamki shut Lucia's mouth as Sakura and Brian is staring at the new girl.Then,Vamki whisper to her.

Vamki:Our mission is not allow to know.

Bloo-D:A pest.So let finish you together.Dogma.

Dogma appeared.Vamki strike with his sword.But it missed Bloo-D.However,Vamki attack again with his kuckle.

Dogma:Brother!

Bloo-D:He suspose to be a weakling.What sword is that?

Vamki:It is my personal sword.Rio Charuos.

Archived