LOCK

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryko: Grrr.....

Ryko Takes his Devoire and Shoots all of the Gunmen that Shot him' date=' Killing them all, Due to his adrenaline, He Feels no Pain and his body functions almost as if he hasn't been Shot, He is now expecting the police to Chase after him, and he was ready

[/quote']

OOC: That's kind of god modding

???: Hey that was a nice comeback considering who those guys work for

WTF is Exodius the only cop? XD

Accepted and tuffguy the CIA don't track assassins

Ooc: Well whatever their called, then. XD

Brady sees Ryko struggling to his feet, and the wound that marked him. He then sees a cop not too far from him, and walks toward the scene for a better look.

WTF is Exodius the only cop? XD

Accepted and tuffguy the CIA don't track assassins

Ooc: Well whatever their called' date=' then. XD

Brady sees Ryko struggling to his feet, and the wound that marked him. He then sees a cop not too far from him, and walks toward the scene for a better look.

[/quote']

It was thought the 5 gunman were dead but...it turns out only 2 are dead. The other 3 are unconsiouns and badly hurt

"My name is Brady. Just don't be so loud. I am still being hunted. Follow me!"

Brady turns, moving in short sections of movement, turning occasionally to see if Ryko is following him.

Ryko Soon Wakes up in the Hospital, as it turns out, Someone Snuck in to Earl's House and Took Ryko to the Hospital, Then a Tall man with a Lot of Muscles walks in Ryko's Room

???: Glad to see you Up, Ryko

Ryko: How did you know my Name?

???: I Was Hired by a Criminal Mastermind to Retrieve you, but not before you are feeling well

Archived