LOCK

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryko's Jaw Drops

Ryko: Lets Sell it then, I have No Need for it, well except a Fragment of it

Ryko Takes some Crack and Crushed it into Gritty Pieces, then put the Pieces in a Bag

Ryko: Lets go to my House, I'm About to Cook up Something new

5 Minutes Later, He arrives at his House, Grabs some Sugar, a Fryer, a Filter with a Container, a Strainer, Some Spices, Some PCP, and some Meth and Puts it all in his Car, then He Puts the Crack and PCP in the Fryer with Water, then adds Meth and Sugar, then adds the Spices and Stirs it all up, then Pours the Contents in the filter, Filtering out the Water, Leaving Something that Looks Like Sugar

Ryko: This Gentlemen.. is Chomeleon, a Ridiculously Powerful Drug, This is Raw Choemeleon, You need to Set the Water that Came out of the filter on fire

Ryko Lights a Match and Puts it in the Water, which the Water Catches Fire, then Ryko Pours the Raw Choemeleon in the Fire, Which made it look Like a Red Rock, Then Ryko Pours the Water through a Strainer, Which went into another Container, then Ryko Breaks a Piece of the Rock and Smokes it, then all of a Sudden, Ryko got an 18 Pack(Muscles)

Ryko: and he Considers me a Threat? Right? If so, it is time to Usurp him of his Throne, I got a few Friends in the Police

Ryko Grabs a Blue and White Phone and Dials a Number

???: ............Hello?

Ryko: Hello

???: Ryko? is that you?

Ryko: Can you send the Police after me?

???: Why would you do that?

Ryko: I Unfortunately have a Whole Gang after me, and I want their Leader Gone

???: Okay

Ryko Hangs up his Phone and Gets in the Jeep

Ryko: Get in!

Meanwhile...

some Random Police Officer hangs his cell phone up and Speaks to Chief of Police

???: we got a Major Criminal loose on the Streets, His Name is Ryko Akima

Ryko: Oh, I Remember that, I was in that High School, Got Shot in the Leg, but Not Before Shooting someone with a Tracking bullet

a Console on Ryko's Jeep Beeps a few times and a Red Skull and Crossbones appears at some random place, with a Blue Dot not so far from it

Ryko: Here, I cannot believe that it still works, anyway, the Red Skull and Crossbones is who I Shot, and the Blue Dot is us

Archived