Super Smash Bros. Brawl Deck (71 Cards)

Dark

How good were these cards?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How good were these cards?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I guess the FS's could have mirrored the ingame FS's. But when you look at it, SOME of them match... Thanks for the rating. You are the only person who gave me less than a 7... and oddly enough, it feels good.

It has come to my attention that many people are copying my ORIGINAL Smash Ball idea. I really don't care about the Final Smashes, since someone else probably did it before me. But no one did my Smash Ball idea before me. So if I see anyone copying my Smash Ball idea outside of a contest, they will be neg repped. This is to stop people from copying my idea. I will allow people to credit me to use the IDEA, but not the effect. The Smash Ball picture is universal, so I really don't care about that. Once again, please be original, and don't copy my idea. You will get neg repped.

This is most likely because I'm comparing them to mine, but I really don't like them. This doesn't mean they aren't good, but it just fells like something is off about them IDK what.

Smash ball idea is cool, but again doesn't really seem right to me.

While I personally don't like them, they are a good set of cards over all. 8.5/10

Archived