Truly the most mature of us all?

Careless Whisper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me.

None of you know me in real life' date=' so you can't say anything.

In fact, I'm more mature than most adults.

[/quote']

If you read the first post, then you would know that by saying that you yourself are the most mature, you're really just being immature...

Prove that.

I have the greatest confidence in myself, in my own judgment.

I can't count on anyone on the internet to live up to the same standards as me.

Ergo, as far as I know, I am the most mature on this site.

Egotistical? Perhaps, but you can't deny the truth.

Actually...being Egotistical will automatically make you immature.. setting yourself as superior to others labels you as selfish, thus very immature. Do not argue with me, I don't care you are a mod, I will still treat everyone like an equal member. Which is something alot of people should do but no one has any common sense to do so..

As for you, Tea Leaf, you may say you're mature, but you have to really prove it, by not saying that you're the most mature...but by thinking about others matureness instead. Thinking of yourself is labeled as an imature act.

As for you, Tea Leaf, you may say you're mature, but you have to really prove it, by not saying that you're the most mature...but by thinking about others matureness instead. Thinking of yourself is labeled as an imature act.

Gah! It's so complicated, my head is spinning! TIME PARADOX.

Guest PikaPerson01

tea leaf, because he's not some stupid little kid who plays by the rules just because he's told to, and is capable of seeing and declaring the truth.

Edit: nevermind. He's 15.

I nominate myself, because I honestly don't give a damn about this stupid little pissing contest, and am mature enough to know that a week from now no one is gonna give a damn about this stupid little pissing contest either.

tea leaf' date=' because he's not some stupid little kid who plays by the rules just because he's told to, and is capable of seeing and declaring the truth.

Edit: nevermind. He's 15.

I nominate myself, because I honestly don't give a damn about this stupid little pissing contest, and am mature enough to know that a week from now no one is gonna give a damn about this stupid little pissing contest either.

[/quote']

tea is a she......... lolz

and i now declare myself as the most mature of all ycm members.. ^^

In my most honest opinion, I think that no one is anymore mature or immature than the other guy.

Humans are all the same & yet we try to be more superior than the other...such pointlessness it is to even try & be better when there's no true everlasting reward for one

lolz' date='i vote Phantasy Dreamer

[/quote']

yayseee.....

In my most honest opinion' date=' I think that no one is anymore mature or immature than the other guy.

Humans are all the same & yet we try to be more superior than the other...such pointlessness it is to even try & be better when there's no true everlasting reward for one

[/quote']

precisely...... this is very true

quite some lecture there WHYE

Archived