Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series Quote Log

.Ash

Episode 25

Yami: Yugi you little *Daylights* you son of a *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights**Daylights* *Daylights* I’m going to tear off your *Daylights* and and shove them right up your *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* and then *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* on your *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* with *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* in the *Daylights* *Daylights* and *Daylights* *Daylights**Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* your *Daylights* so then you’ll have to *Daylights* sideways! *Daylights* Hm? Oh hi there.

o god that was the frickin best thing ive herd on YTAS. XD XD XD XD XD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 25

Yami: Yugi you little *Daylights* you son of a *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights**Daylights* *Daylights* I’m going to tear off your *Daylights* and and shove them right up your *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* and then *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* on your *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* with *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* in the *Daylights* *Daylights* and *Daylights* *Daylights**Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* *Daylights* your *Daylights* so then you’ll have to *Daylights* sideways! *Daylights* Hm? Oh hi there.

I was literally rolling on the floor laughing at this part.

Marik: Welcome, gentlemen. I'm glad to see you all came. I have assembled all the Yu-Gi-Oh! villains into one place. This night shall see the end of Yugi Moto and his bum chum, the pharaoh. With our combined evil, we shall defeat him! ...Somehow! Now for the evil roll call! Maximillion Pegasus!

Pegasus: This evil council is simply fabulous!

Marik: Bakura!

Yami Bakura: Word to your mama.

Marik: Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood!

Rex: He said "wood."

Weevil: Oh, yeah. Heheheheheh.

Marik: Zorc!

Zorc: Helloooooo, Dallas!

Marik: Zombie boy!

Bonz: Brains!

Marik: Sid and Zygor!

Zygor: Duh.....

Marik: And finally, Ak... Ak-Ak-Akhun... how do you pronounce this? Akhuna... Hakuna Matata? Look, I'm just going to call you Bob, okay?

Aknadin: (mumbles)

Raphael: Zug Zug

Yami: Huh? Yugi, you little [bleep]! You son of a [bleep]ing [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]! I'm going to tear off your [bleep] and shove them right up your [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] and then [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] on your [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] with [bleep [bleep] [bleep] in the [bleep] [bleep] and [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] your [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] so then you'll have to [bleep] sideways! [bleep]! Hm? Oh, hi there.

Tea: There's something sweet, and almost kind,

But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined.

But now he's dear, and so unsure,

I wonder why I didn't see it there before.

Yami: [bleep]ing birds!

This date is lame, it's such a bore.

I'd rather be home playing card games more and more.

If you ask me, Téa's a whore,

But then that's nothing new, she was like that before

Archived