Fire Emblem Sprite Shop and Occultist Connection Cards

Supreme Gamesmaster

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

feshopbannerhk9.png

Y'know, sprites from Fire Emblem...

Anyway, just ask for an FE style sprite, and I'll make you one. The pricing goes like this:

Overworld Pic - 5 points

[no example]

Standard Unit - 10 points

example3hr8.png

Armored Unit - 15 points

Armor Knight, General, Warrior, Berserker, Hero, Brigand, Gwyllgi, Mauthedoog, Gorgon

example2kc1.png

Cavalry/Mounted Unit - 25 points

Cavalier, Paladin, Great Knight, Nomad, Nomadic Trooper, Tarvos, Bael, Cyclops

example1ie7.png

Advanced Unit - 45 points

Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight, Dragon Rider, Dragon Knight, Dragon Lord

example4av6.png

Please specify type of unit, description (as detailed as you'd like), statistic description, and anything else you'd like to add (like personality description, et cetera). And no, I don't do faces. I do statistic/bio sheets for an extra point.

These are the different weapons available to different classes. Please read this before ordering.

SWORDS:

Myrmidon 1

Myrmidon 2

Blade Lord

Swordmaster

Mercenary

Hero

Cavalier

Paladin

Great Knight (cavalry example)

Ranger

General (custom)

Mage Knight

All Advanced Classes

AXES/HAMMERS/MACES:

Fighter

Warrior

Berserker 1

Berserker 2

General

Journeyman

Great Knight

Pirate

Brigand

LANCES/SPEARS/JAVELINS:

Knight

General

Great Knight

Cavalier

Paladin

Recruit

Ranger

Soldier

Halberdier (custom; spliced)

All Advanced Units

BOWS/ARROWS:

Archer

Sniper

Warrior

Nomad

Nomadic Trooper

Ranger

MAGIC:

(Dark) Shaman

(Dark) Druid

(Dark) Dark Druid

(Anima) Mage

(Anima) Sage

(Anima) Novice

(Light) Sage

(Light) Bishop

(Light) Summoner

(All) Mage Knight

(Light) Monk

(Dark) Dark Druid

(Anima) Archmage

DAGGERS:

Thief

Assassin

Rogue

NONE:

Dancer 1

Dancer 2

INHUMAN:

Gargoyle

Wight/Skeleton

Revenant/Zombie

Mogall/Living Eye

Mauthedoog/Zombie Dog

Gwyllgi/Cerberus

Tarvos/Centaur

Bael/Giant Spider

Gorgon

Cyclops

To find what the classes look like, go to Google image search, type in "fire emblem wyvern lord" (those exact words), and view the first image. You can't link to that page, which is why I don't put it up here, but I found it, so you should be able to.

I am now offering Occult Connection Cards! Simply post a card image, name, or whole card. I will then produce a card that is magically related to the image/name/card you posted. Simple, no? 5 points for one of these.

Here's my example:

example1ie7.png

ImageShack is being a real pain in the arse... But oh well.

If you order, you can expect your image within 24 hours if you order.

Well, Warriors can't use swords, now, can they?

Ready for the next order.

ALSO: The Hero class is now classified as Armored, which means you have to pay 15 stars. More will be added, no doubt.

Well, still. Not trying to start a fight or anything, but when you take a request, you shouldn't have to worry about what's allowed and isn't allowed in the game. It's just a sprite, in the style of the game. So you could just make the sword instead of the axe, ne?

You have a point, and I have done the same with generals. However, the way the warrior holds his axe is also consequential. And by that, I mean that replacing the warrior's axe with, say, a mercenary's or a hero's sword, would destroy the shading several times over.

On the other hand, I suppose it could be considered possible to replace the bow with a sword, thereby creating the sword-wielding warrior.

And, in wall fairness, if Megayanma was particularly interested in swords, said client could have selected a mercenary or myrmidon.

It's even less effective to custom-sprite a sword on a warrior, as the shading winds up off-kilter as well as the weapon being cumbersome and detracting from the rest of the sprite. It's much more effective to take the weapon from a myrmidon or mercenary (or their respective promoted forms).

As it turns out, it's possible to edit a warrior's bow pose into making him/her hold a scimitar of sorts. But it doesn't look very good.

I'm putting up a list of the classes and what weapons they use. That way, we won't have mix-ups like this in the future.

[align=center]Hi, can I have a hero with big giant armour on and the armour is red and gold?

also, I want him with a black cape coming from behind him and big shoulder plates and no helm.

He needs chest height greyish-white hair and a gigantic hammer.

Can you do that?[/align]

General shop news: Added an example for the Advanced Classes. He's a Dragon Rider.

rscrash94: Here's your order. You can't see all of his hair due to the pose. The hammer also sucks since I edited the axe, but hopefully the rest of the sprite makes up for it.

client2zq5.png

I hope it's satisfactory.

Archived