Fire Emblem Sprite Shop and Occultist Connection Cards

Supreme Gamesmaster

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Which knight example? The great knight or the general? It'll be tough to splice, in either case. I'll go get the base sprite.

Herr 'tis, rscrash94:

client3af9.png

That was freakin' hard, and it sucks, but it's the same amount of work. It'll be 45 points.

General Shop News: Huge update. First off, after this post, hybrids of two classes will be 5 extra points, due to the requirement of splicing. This also applies to halberdiers, who are now 20 points, as they are armored units now. Also, there's been a huge range of classes available to me now that I've discovered a comprehensive sheet of FE8 sprite bases ripped by Rick Dykes. Most of the new classes are inhuman. The new classes are listed on the front page; I don't have enough space to list them here.

You're welcome, rscrash94.

And in General Shop News, Archmage and Archsage are both available, as well as styles of Myrmidon, Dancer, and Berserker. And I also added the classes of Dark Druid, Monk, Bard, Troubadour, Cleric, and Valkyrie.

Now let's see some activity here, eh?

I am now hosting Occult Connection Cards! It's very surprising how different cards can actually be magically connected. Guaranteed results, for only 5 points! Curious, no?

Archived