Lucario vs. Darkrai

-DJ-

Their is no way to know who will in or lose unless you have their move sets' date=' items, and stats.

On paper Drakria wins because he can just use Dark Void to put Lucario to sleep seeing how he is faster. From their you can just chip away at his HP

But my Lucario has Choice Scarf. Now I'm faster and my Close Combat is very likely to OTK Darkria.

But what if my opponent changes pokemon and goes to Gengar knowing that a Close Combat is coming. Now my Lucario is dead since Choice Scarf locks it in to Close Combat till I change and since Gengar is Ghost meaning he takes no damage from it, giving him time to set up.

Or maybe to opponent doesn't change. Maybe their Darkria has full HP and a Focus Sash. Now my Close Combat will leave Darkria with 1 HP and it now puts me to sleep.

Pokemon battles aren't who beats who. Their are to many things to take into account to give any real answer to these kind of questions.

Also TAG Lucario is Fighting [b']Steel[/b] meaning Psychic does normal damage and since it doesn't have a STAB odds are Lucario will not die.

Whoops, didn't realize that Steel is resistant against Phychic.

I still say Darkrai.

yeah but there both legendary right

I hate it when people think it's a legendary.

It doesn't matter if they're legendary or not

And Lucario isn't a legendary

I like i when they know.

okay but he should and how do you know so much about pokemon

It's not hard to know much at all.

yeah but there both legendary right

lucario is not legendry if he was he wouldn't be at the 3rd badge gym' date='

there would only be one of him and he wouldn't have an offspring(manphy is the only leg with in offspring).

Darkrai would win becouse darkrai just has to make lucario go to sleep with hypnosis then his ability bad draems would do damege to lucario and darkrai can finish him off withdark pulse or nightmare.

ps my lv 100 scizor would kill them both with x siccer. but know my siczor a contest pokemon and no longer knows X siccer.

[/quote']

My Lv. 100 Lucario says to differ.

Okay I have a level 100 lucario and a level 100 drakrai I will compare the stats.

Darkrai lucario

272 hp 276

192 atk 225

217 def 169

297 sp.atk 257

183 sp.def 168

261 speed 201

Darkrai is much faster and has a higher sp.atk. darkrai wins.

So how much steroids did you give darkrai?

Darkrai. He's faster' date=' and Lucario's Sp. DEF pales in comparison to Darkrai's Sp. ATK, so a Psychic would be able to knock him out for the count. Not sure about Dark Void, since Lucario is resistant to it.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure Dark Void is a Dark Type attack-No i'm positive that it is.

It is. Anyway I would have to vote for Lucario. He is the second best pokemon after all. Behind Blaziken.

Their is no way to know who will in or lose unless you have their move sets' date=' items, and stats.

On paper Drakria wins because he can just use Dark Void to put Lucario to sleep seeing how he is faster. From their you can just chip away at his HP

But my Lucario has Choice Scarf. Now I'm faster and my Close Combat is very likely to OTK Darkria.

But what if my opponent changes pokemon and goes to Gengar knowing that a Close Combat is coming. Now my Lucario is dead since Choice Scarf locks it in to Close Combat till I change and since Gengar is Ghost meaning he takes no damage from it, giving him time to set up.

Or maybe to opponent doesn't change. Maybe their Darkria has full HP and a Focus Sash. Now my Close Combat will leave Darkria with 1 HP and it now puts me to sleep.

Pokemon battles aren't who beats who. Their are to many things to take into account to give any real answer to these kind of questions.

Also TAG Lucario is Fighting [b']Steel[/b] meaning Psychic does normal damage and since it doesn't have a STAB odds are Lucario will not die.

Whoops, didn't realize that Steel is resistant against Phychic.

I still say Darkrai.

Steel is resistant to like 11 types and takes 0 damage from 1.

The only ones that don't fall their are Fire, Fighting, Ground, Water, and Electric.

Also while I never gave an answer Darkria has a huge edge because it can put Lucario to sleep, and from their he can very easily kill him.

Darkrai is a legendary, so he would automatically have the statistical advantage.

However, Lucario is a fighting type, giving him the type advantage.

This match could go either way, but I would still lean towards Darkrai because of his Dark Void/Hypnosis attack abilities as well as his Bad Dreams ability and Nightmare attack. It gives you the option of doing 3 attacks worth of damage every turn, provided they fall asleep.

If the opponent doesn't fall asleep, then you are in for a massive fight, however, Lucario would have the match.

I finally got my Action Replay to work and this thread was bothering me at night, so I used my ARDS and got a level 100 Lucario and Darkrai, gave Lucario to my friend and had a battle. Yeesh. This is how the battle went and the movesets.

Darkrai- Dark Void, Psychic, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse

Lucario- Aura Sphere, Psychic, Metal Claw, And some other FIGHTING attack (120 Base Damage, 5 PP)

Dark Plate attached to Darkrai/Fighting Plate attached to Lucario

Battle-

Darkrai used Dark Void and missed.

Lucario used Aura Sphere. Darkrai had about 80~100 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dark Void. Lucario was put to sleep.

Lucario is sleeping.

Darkrai used Dream Eater. Lucario had about 250 HP left.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 230 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dream Eater. Critical Hit. Lucario had about 185 HP left.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 170 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dream Eater. Lucario has about 150 HP Left.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 140 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dream Eater. Lucario has about 110 HP left. Darkrai has full health.

Lucario woke up! Lucario used Aura Sphere. Darkrai has about 60~70 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dark Void.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 90 HP left.

Darkrai used Dark Void. Nothing happened.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 70 HP left.

Darkrai used Dark Pulse. Lucario has about 30 HP Left.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 10 HP Left.

Darkrai used Psychic. Lucario fainted.

So as long as Darkrai can put Lucario to sleep, the battle is over.

I finally got my Action Replay to work and this thread was bothering me at night' date=' so I used my ARDS and got a level 100 Lucario and Darkrai, gave Lucario to my friend and had a battle. Yeesh. This is how the battle went and the movesets.

Darkrai- Dark Void, Psychic, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse

Lucario- Aura Sphere, Psychic, Metal Claw, And some other FIGHTING attack (120 Base Damage, 5 PP)

Dark Plate attached to Darkrai/Fighting Plate attached to Lucario

Battle-

Darkrai used Dark Void and missed.

Lucario used Aura Sphere. Darkrai had about 80~100 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dark Void. Lucario was put to sleep.

Lucario is sleeping.

Darkrai used Dream Eater. Lucario had about 250 HP left.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 230 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dream Eater. Critical Hit. Lucario had about 185 HP left.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 170 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dream Eater. Lucario has about 150 HP Left.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 140 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dream Eater. Lucario has about 110 HP left. Darkrai has full health.

Lucario woke up! Lucario used Aura Sphere. Darkrai has about 60~70 HP Left.

Darkrai used Dark Void.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 90 HP left.

Darkrai used Dark Void. Nothing happened.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 70 HP left.

Darkrai used Dark Pulse. Lucario has about 30 HP Left.

Lucario is sleeping. Bad Dreams was used. Lucario has about 10 HP Left.

Darkrai used Psychic. [b']Lucario fainted.[/b]

So as long as Darkrai can put Lucario to sleep, the battle is over.

Did I not just give you the answer to the whole thread?

Archived