Who here is excited about 5d's?

Astro Dude

4kids suck but some peeps have the brains to watch the pure version.

Aw ty Phantom I found the fan art on PB whilst having a fangirl moment for Mel. Plus Mel is my fav DN character (followed by Beyond and L)

Twice they used the L.....so in 13 - Luca, 15 - Luca and Lua (when Jaeger was telling Bommer....the truth...). And with the whole L/R thing.....although I never noticed any issue with Death Note with L or Ryuuzaki (though it was mentioned in Another Note when Beyond use Rue Ryuuzaki (LL)). But with the previous series the r in Marufuji was definately pronounced with an L, I think they're sticking with Luca and Lua (pronounced Ruka and Rua), so I've decided must get out Phonetic writing....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three dubbed episodes have come and gone and Yusei's plan to escape from the Satellite has worked. Trudge (Tetsu) was seen in this series more times than he was in the original Yu-gi-oh and who could be in the welcoming commitee of one but Jack to greet Yusei? Next up, Yusei and Jack's first dubbed duel. Who will win? Find out next week.

I love these moments, the dubbies actually have to wait 3 episodes to find the true result, because of something that happens. (Not gonna mention it, inconsistance is a mess though....I mean nothing happened when Aki faced Yusei, but always does when King Jack Vs Yusei)

Unlucky dudes, having to wait. It was a good episode. (There next bout is far better)

Overheat GX was the same, all the YGO anime is, is to advertise the OCG/TCG, 4Kids didn't do this series like they did the Capsule Monsters (which for me.....makes me think of Capmon Chess in YGO)

Never thought of it like that. 4kids helped with the video game version of Capsule Monsters. Many people think Wind is weak until you see a Wind monster get boxed in and attacked with the Wind symbol helping the Wind Monster with the effect at 100. My Lesser Dragon only received 10 damage each time it was attacked in Aerial Palace.

26 was a bit epic, but not as epic as it could have been. [spoiler=I mean,] when Jack told Yusei that their souls would shatter if they lost the duel, and Jack walks off without any serious harm, it makes me wonder. Does it mean that Jack has no soul? :S

Oh, and that duel was basically "Who's got the most lolATK?"

Archived