Do you like Yu-Gi-Oh! GX mor than 5D?

Seta

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX or 5D?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX or 5D?

• Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    • Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D
    • Neither. Yu-Gi-Oh! is the best!

Yea but the topic doesn't mention the original or the original.

5Ds has its moments I think its too early to choose one over the other I mean we've got 23 episodes done even though you can see the plot starting to slow pull together (god Jack Vs Yusei is gonna be epic)

But GX has had major moments, plus it has Sho 'nuff said. (5Ds has Rua, but Rua needs some action for me to start loving him anywhere near as much as Sho)

Thanks for comments. Unexcepted many people vote for GX

Actually it was no brainer how many people in this topic who have posted are dubbies? 99% GX will win because of that, so its majorly unfair to 5Ds. which the dubbies have yet to see.

The Abridged is as funny as watching Paint Dry. PDU Togepi's GX parodies as funny as well I can't compare to anything coz its very funny.

I found 5D better than GX for the reason that it is darker from the get-go, and Synchro monsters are awesome... but GX also had some psychological analysis (big words, hold on, I've got to recharge my brain...) later in the series. That being said, GX was esentially filler in my book as it only vaguely followed the manga (which had a better plot, by the way, even if it did include duel spirits) but it was better than the filler in the second sereis, which was worse than season 0.

Archived