Eternal Struggle (no longer accepting!!)

rowan_thewolfgod

ooc: this rp seems to be stuck in a loop but,

i don't think it's safe here or any where in the abyss any more. we need some place where no one would think to look. a place where no one else could find us... i know! why not my hidout in the mountains. it's a cave hidden from mortal eye. and even if they did find there way inside the cave, they could never figure out how to get to the inner sanctum.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Sorry for not being able to get on more often, my schedule at work has been drastically changed, therefore I'm not able to get on as much as I'd like.

Dex, still skeptical about Xain, shrugged his shoulders and sighed heavily. He glanced over at Neo as he suggested the mountain hideout, and agreed with a nod. "Well, if that's the best idea we've got so far, then I guess that's our next destination." He looked around at everyone else, waiting for their response anxiously. "It's not like anyone else has a better idea right?"

Iklarr woke up, nothing new, just screams from the dying and cheers from the victorious, like his men. The Monarchs were all defeated and began to be dragged into the Dark World Fortress. However, when the Rainbow Dragon flew into view................

Iklarr saw another dragon, darker in comparison.......................

Rainbow Dark Dragon........................?

alright if no one else has a beter suggestion then to the moutians it is. xain and reciou take those who can't warp like dex with you. reciou's group to this cave and xain's team to this cave (show respected caves.) i'll take the others to another location. when you get there use this (gives reciou a coin on a necklass and xain a strange small dagger with a n on the helm). i can't tell you what to do with it, but i can tell you that it's not that hard to figure out. all three doors should end up in the same place but if not try to stay put and we should find you. do not let your item out of sight. now if you are al ready we shall leave. said neo waiting to respond.

OCC: I'm Back! Sorry I have been a way so long. I was busy & I had HW. Anyways, back to the story.

Without being noticed, Uracil ran towards the beast. DNA Structure noticed her in the coner of his eye.

"Wait, Uracil, NO!!!", shouted DNA Structure.

Once up to the beast, Uracil used her Uracil Blast at it. This energy blast was an Golden Energy Orb that was thrown at the beast. The blast barely made a scratch in it. The beast looked towards where that blast came from. When it noticed Uracil, the beast used its tail to slam Uracil to smitherings.

"NOOO!!!!", shouted DNA Structure. DNA Structure leaped into action. He landed behind Uracil, grabbed her with both arms, and leaped backwards before Ryu-Kokki's attack came into contact. Once he landed back with the group, he said, "How dare you attack her! Now, you will die!". Then, he started to glow brightly. "DNA Structure, evolve into...", shouted DNA Structure. From out of the bright light came a new powerful Warrior. "...DNA Double-Helix Fighter!", shouted the new warrior.

"What the heck!?!", said Fenrir.

"Wow, where did this came from?", said Alius.

"Alright Nucleotides, what else have you been hiding!?", said Gearfried.

Ryu-Kokki & DNADouble-Helix Fighter were facing off each other, no one was to interrupt. FACE OFF!!! Golden Energy was being collected into Double-Helix Fighter's right hand. His right fist glowing brightly, all charged up and ready to go.

"Here it comes. DOUBLE-HELIX FIST OF FURY!!!", shouted Double-Helix Fighter. Double-Helix charged after the beast with high speed! He wasn't even touching the ground!

"Wow! Look at him go!", said Fenrir.

"That's the Power of the DNA Fighters", said Uracil.

"What do you mean?", asked Alius.

"Hmm....", responded Uracil looking seriously at Double-Helix Fighter as he charged towards Ryu-Kokki and not responding to Alius's question; arms wrapped.

Once half way from Ryu-Kokki's distance, Double-Helix spinned violently out of control towards the beast with his right fist pointing outwards. Ryu-Kokki's eyes were wide open in shock, paralyzed by DNA Double-Helix Fighter's attacked; unable to evade his time of end. And SLAM!, Double-Helix Fighter jabbed Ryu-Kokki with full force.

"Wow.", said Alius

"Awesome.", said Fenrir.

"Cool.", said Gearfried.

Ryu-Kokki was crying in pain by this onslaught. This attack shattered Ryu-Kokki's jewel that was in the center of it. This caused a bright light to emerge; growing and growing, non-stop.

"Oh-no! Now I remeber! Ryu-Kokkies have the ability to destroy any Warrior or Spellcaster that destroys it! We're doomed!!!", said in alarmed.

"What!?! You're kidding me right!!!?!", shouted Fenrir.

"Everyone, into Neo Space while we still can.", said Alius as he opened a portal to Neo Space.

"No Good! We cannot out run it. Besides, we cannot leave our comrade behind.", said Gearfried.

"Here it comes!!!", shouted Uracil.

The light came towards them. "AAAHHHH!!!", shouted the whole group.

Back to Double-Helix Fighter: "Ehhh...Uhhh....AAAAAHHHH!!!!", shouted Double-Helix Fighter in pain. A bright light covered the whole area.

OCC: Don't worry, this is not the end.

"Alright then. Saiph, Ojamas, grab my staff."

As they grabbed his staff, they began to glow. The Ojamas were spinning around.

"WOOHOOOOO!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!"

They suddenly appeared at the cave that Neo told them about.

"Hmm.....Neo said that I should use this when I get here, so......."

He saw a slit inside of a circle on the wall. Xain put the dagger in the slit and the circle lit up. It expanded and a marking appeared. It looked like the kind of marking Xain saw on his Magic Cylinders. The marking disappeared and in its place was a hole. Inside, there was a place that looked a bit like a hallway in a castle.

"Alright then. Saiph, Ojamas, grab my staff."

As they grabbed his staff, they began to glow. The Ojamas were spinning around.

"WOOHOOOOO!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!"

They suddenly appeared at the cave that Neo told them about.

"Hmm.....Neo said that I should use this when I get here, so......."

He saw a slit inside of a circle on the wall. Xain put the dagger in the slit and the circle lit up. It expanded and a marking appeared. It looked like the kind of marking Xain saw on his Magic Cylinders. The marking disappeared and in its place was a hole. Inside, there was a place that looked a bit like a hallway in a castle.

The light disappeared. All of the warriors were still alive!

"Huh? I'm not dead!?", said Fenrir.

"How is this possible?", said Alius. Alius was back into his normal form.

"It was I who did it.", said Uracil.

"But how? You would be vanquished as well", said Gearfriead.

"I know. During my training on my own, I was doing research on different creature. I studied all I can to know all & how to go up against them. Upon my research, I came across Ryu-Kokki. Their strengths, weaknesses, & special abilities were amazing. One of them in particular was their ability to destroy Warriors & Spellcasters, even when they are destroyed. I was curious on how they do it but now, I know how it is done.", replied Uracil.

Double-Helix landed towards the group. "It still did not explain why are we still alive.", said Double-Haelix Fighter.

"Simple really. Since I finally know how Ryu-Kokkies are able to obliterate Spellcasters & Warriors with a spell, I figured a way to counter act the spell. Since the spell only obliterates Warrior & Spellcasters, I had to cast a barrier around all of us. But not any ordinary barrier, a barrier that would makes us different than a Warrior or Spellcaster. In order to makes this barrier to work, I needed to find a source I could use to cover us.", said Uracil.

"What was that source?", asked Gearfried. Uracil pointed to Fenrir.

"What!? Why me!?", said Fenrir.

"You may be a Warrior but, you are mostly a Beast. No offense.", replied Uracil.

"So, you are telling us that Fenrir was the one who saved us?", asked Alius.

"You could say that; yes. If Fenrir was not here with us today, we would not be alive.", said Uracil.

"Wow, then I am not useless after all. What am I saying!? I was never useless. You guys may have all these powers to help you fight against opponents but I take the hard way. What you see here is a Beast-Warrior that trains hard, taking no short-cuts. You should all praise me!", said Fenrir.

"When you can defeat one of us, then we'll talk about you getting praises.", replied Gearfried.

"Ehh, I tried.", said Fenrir.

"Anyways, back to our main goal. We finally arrived at Sogen; well, at least what is left is it. Now, what should we do now? Wait here for the others to come or try to look for them?", asked Double-Helix Fighter.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know.", said Gearfried.

*she grabbed Dex's arm and teleported them both to cave that Neo had showed her and used the coin to access the deeper part of the cave. she drug Dex further into the cave as they passed the doors that had just opened up. they soon came upon the Xain and the others as Hazel poked his head up from behind her to look over at them curiously. she then let go of Dex's arm and sat on the floor against a wall silently as Hazel flew into her lap and looked up at her.*

with him being alone he teleported the remaining few to the highest point on the mountian. inside a cave was the mirror he knew so well and just when the mirror saw his face a door way opened. inside were everyone else waiting pationtly. "i assume that everyone got here without a problem? are any of you hungry" he said after they all sat down.

I wanna join!

OOC: I'm sorry, but this thread is no longer accepting any more entries. It is clearly posted in the title of this thread.

Dex teleported along with Reciou to the cave, where they met with the others and the others and patiently waited for Neo. As Neo arrived, Dex responded to him, "Yeah, this is a pretty keen hideout you've got...and I'm starving!" His stomach growled loudly as it echoed from his armor and around in the cave.

"right then come this way." he lead the group to a room with a small table. he looked and saw the dout on dex's face and answered before he asked "i know it looks small now but looks can be deciving." sudenly the table started expanding until it was big enough,no bigger then what the group needed. in fact the room itself seemed to be growing. just then a skull servant king apeared. "ah master neo he said, what brings you and guests to the inner sactum?" "we will be hear for a while. can you ask your men to arrange the proper living conditions for my group? also if you would send tomases crew to whip up a proper meal we would be greatly thanked." "i will lord neo." and he disapeared. he saw the look on a few of there faces. "the skull servant clan are not my servants. they escaped slavery from zera's crew and ran into me. i let them hide out here, have there own personal rooms, free acsess to the kitchen and i help them in any way possible. in fact tomas the oldest of the skulls and the clan chef taught me to cook. after a while they started helping me without me knowing and the name lord developed when tomas finish my cooking classes and declered me cooking lord. if you can try to thank them for there work, they treat it as a payment for some reason."

OOC: No wait! I have one! Sorry, internet was down so, I couldn't post. :D

"What are we talking about here?", asked Alius.

"We are trying to reach Xain & the other", replied Gearfried.

"Hmm, who are these people you speak of?", asked Uracil.

"Well, first of all, Xain & Reicou are Spellcasters that are trying to escape from Ha Des's grasps because they are used for a ritual of some sort", replied Alius.

"Yeah, and my friend Dex is one of the Warriors that are with them as well. We go way back.", said Dex

"Hmm..." While those two were talking about who also was with the separate group, Uracil was lost in thought. She was remembering something that was very important. "Ahh, I just remeber now! I know them, even though I don't but, I know where they are!", said Uracil.

"What, you know where they are? Where? How? How do you know where they are if you haven't met them?", asked Gearfried

"That's her power; not only does she have magic by her side but she can also have premonitions as well.", replied Double-Helix Fighter.

"Oh please, I have more than that. After all, the last time you saw me, I improve myself from back then. I am capable to do even more.", said Uracil.

"So, where are they?", asked Gearfried.

"I don't know exactly but, I can use the image of my premonition to portal us there. After all, when Spellcasters conjer up a portal, they mostly picture the area they want to go. But I am going to need your help on this one Alius. I am only skilled enough to open a portal for only 1 person.", said Uracil.

"Certainly.", said Alius. They held each others hands and focus their energies together to open a portal to where Dex & the other were. Seconds later, the portal was open. "It worked! Alright everyone, let's go.", said Uracil. Everyone entered the portal and once the last person entered, the portal closed behind.

Archived