Best Card

Frunk

Why wouldn't we have the opposite of Worst Card? Here, post any cards that are outstanding in any aspect, and, if they get enough votes, they may be in the running to win Best Card honours. If you see any card that you think deserves recognition of the Best Card made by one of our members, do not hesitate to let me know, eventually this will also be made into a poll just like Worst Card. The rules of getting nominated are simple and very similar to Worst Card; the first ten cards to get 5 nominations will be the poll options. There is a max of four cards from one person, but if there are not enough cards in the running, then I may make some exceptions. You can not nominate your own cards.

Thank you for your attention and enjoy!

Frunk

*All new nominations will be posted here*

Bumper: Come on, there are some great cards on here, nominate some, you could even get cards you think were awsome from the old forum if you would like. Thanks.

Up for nomination so far;

ONE NOMINATION:

Lady of the Lake by Danilus

Solid Snake by Ashes Right Hand

Solik by Abbadon

Samael, Archdevil of Caacrinonlaas by Danilus

Zar'kor the Dragon of Damnation by Danilus

Leon by Ashes Right Hand

Ozzy Bat by Maddog15

Ozzy Bear by Maddog15

Thin Ice by ICEBURG

Chaos Magician by SwordWord

TWO NOMINATIONS:

Rising Darkness by Eminem93

THREE NOMINATIONS:

-

FOUR NOMINATIONS:

-

IN THE RUNNING:

-

To nominate any of the above cards, simply reply to this topic.

Sorry lorion, you cannot nominate your own cards... If you could, :cry: I would've already nominated my 'The Dark Assassin'. Does anyone want to nominate lorion's Monkey King for him (or her, that's the trouble with forums...)?

Edit: Ooh, I forgot, I haven't told you the prize for having the Best Card (if you do). I will be awarding the winner of the Best Card Poll with 100 points of my own. I would also be giving a smaller prize for worst card, but it looks like Jonus is winning that hands down... and One Love=Yugioh / LOL has not joined, so the prize will be unclaimed, and smacked on to this one.

What I'm trying to say is; THE WINNER OF THE BEST CARD POLL WILL RECIEVE 150 POINTS FROM ME!!!

Archived