• Valefor
    • Ifrit
    • Ixion
    • Shiva
    • Bahamut
    • Yojimbo
    • Anima
    • The Mgus Sisters

Yojimbo was a serious mistake. Zanmato kills everything, including final and optional bosses, and you still gain all the AP. Cheap as hell, albeit cool looking, and the payment mechanic is interesting. Zanmato however screwed it up.

My favourite Aeon is Bahamut, and I could pretty much quote Icyblue on that subject.

Ifrit is a close second though - it looks awesome, especially in comparison to its incarnations in previous games, and it is surprisingly resistant in later stages of the game.

Oh, and the Magus Sisters are the worst final summon of any Final Fantasy. :/

Yojimbo was a serious mistake. Zanmato kills everything' date=' including final and optional bosses, and you still gain all the AP. Cheap as hell, albeit cool looking, and the payment mechanic is interesting. Zanmato however screwed it up.

My favourite Aeon is Bahamut, and I could pretty much quote Icyblue on that subject.

Ifrit is a close second though - it looks awesome, especially in comparison to its incarnations in previous games, and it is surprisingly resistant in later stages of the game.

Oh, and the Magus Sisters are the worst final summon of any Final Fantasy. :/

[/quote']

I wouldn't call 'em the worst - not the best, but not the worst.

They can be next to impossible to kill when trained properly - they're recovery is insane, and Mindy's Pasado is the most powerful non-overdrive in the game.

I wouldn't call 'em the worst - not the best' date=' but not the worst.

They can be next to impossible to kill when trained properly - they're recovery is insane, and Mindy's Pasado is the most powerful non-overdrive in the game.

[/quote']

I find it excessively unreliable for a final summon - I can have Anima clean house with Oblivion, and as such I expected a theoretically superior Aeon to be... well, more impressive in some way. But they look ridiculous, and their Overdrive is nothing exciting compared to Anima's. Also, in my opinion, Pain > Pasado, but that is highly debatable. ;)

Nothing like good ol' Knights of the Round, now that was a final summon... ;)

Lol, well, in the PAL version, the Magus Sister's Overdrive could do more damage than Anima's, though they both did an obscenely high amount of damage.

And if your sisters are unreliable, that's likely because you don't use them enough. The more you use them and level them up, the more reliable they get (to the point where Cindy will ALWAYS cast Auto-Life on a sister that doesn't have it already).

Yes, KOTR was cool. =D

And yes, the sisters do look ridiculous (though I think Mindy is just cute as a button.)

Guest JoshIcy
I wouldn't call 'em the worst - not the best' date=' but not the worst.

[/quote']

I find it excessively unreliable for a final summon - I can have Anima clean house with Oblivion, and as such I expected a theoretically superior Aeon to be... well, more impressive in some way. But they look ridiculous, and their Overdrive is nothing exciting compared to Anima's. Also, in my opinion, Pain > Pasado, but that is highly debatable. ;)

Nothing like good ol' Knights of the Round, now that was a final summon... ;)

If it werent for the actual amount of time it took to perform, I'd agree with you <_<"...

Archived