Google Chrome?

Guest Tiger

No' date=' I'm not intrested.

Also, belongs in polls.

[/quote']

Whoops. I thought I put this in polls :oops:

Anyway, I don't have it yet, but my parents have it, I think it is some sort of Search Engine, I'm not sure. I think it is a free download.

Its spiffeh...Although it won't let me middle click to start scrolling like firefoxy:( But so far thats the only bad thing...ALSO i love the fact than on startup i can have like 4 different homepage tabs on >.> now i can do google and ycmaker.net ....

FF3 supports as many tabs on startup as you want.

Its spiffeh...Although it won't let me middle click to start scrolling like firefoxy:( But so far thats the only bad thing...ALSO i love the fact than on startup i can have like 4 different homepage tabs on >.> now i can do google and ycmaker.net ....

My parents like it!

Also scrolling is nice :)

Maybe my firefox is old then >.>

This makes Google Chrome the best...

You've gone incognito. Pages you view in this window won't appear in your browser history or search history, and they won't leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close the incognito window. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be preserved, however.

Going incognito doesn't affect the behavior of other people, servers, or software. Be wary of:

() Websites that collect or share information about you

() Internet service providers or employers that track the pages you visit

() Malicious software that tracks your keystrokes in exchange for free smileys

() Surveillance by secret agents

() People standing behind you

Maybe my firefox is old then >.>

This makes Google Chrome the best...

You've gone incognito. Pages you view in this window won't appear in your browser history or search history' date=' and they won't leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close the incognito window. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be preserved, however.

Going incognito doesn't affect the behavior of other people, servers, or software. Be wary of:

() Websites that collect or share information about you

() Internet service providers or employers that track the pages you visit

() Malicious software that tracks your keystrokes in exchange for free smileys

() Surveillance by secret agents

() People standing behind you

[/quote']

o_o

FF needs that. Now.

Archived