Who would win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Scizor
    • Pikachu

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pikachu loses because he loses....Ok let me rephrase that.

In the first or second episode of Pokemon Advanced pikachu loses to Norman's Vigoroth which is only level 30. Pikachu should easily be level 100 by now, yet still loses.

All other Pokemon> Ash's pikachu

Ash couldn't even beat gary's scizor

Scizor is sent out against Snorlax, and after a quick series of Quick Attacks, Scizor defeats Snorlax with a Metal Claw to the face off of a missed Hyper Beam. With Scizor playing a speed game, Brock notes that Ash had put his entries with power battling in mind, and his two remaining Pokémon will have trouble against Scizor. Sending Muk Back out, Muk easily absorbs a Quick Attack, allowing to attack with Sludge Bomb, which Scizor evades. Scizor uses Metal Claw again, which, though Muk absorbs, allows Scizor to lift and throw Muk into the air. One Swift later, and Muk is out.

Pikachu loses because he loses....Ok let me rephrase that.

In the first or second episode of Pokemon Advanced pikachu loses to Norman's Vigoroth which is only level 30. Pikachu should easily be level 100 by now' date=' yet still loses.

All other Pokemon> Ash's pikachu

[/quote']

Your right

I killed pikachu in gold version I didn't even need a level 100 in fact i beat it with a level 63 typhosion.

I did the same thing' date=' but in Silver Version. lol!

[/quote']

Nice, did you use typhosion too?

Yep. I only needed to use Strength to defeat Pikachu.

I used flamewheel to beat pikachu, it was a one hit k.o and pikachu was like 20 levels stronger.

I killed pikachu in gold version I didn't even need a level 100 in fact i beat it with a level 63 typhosion.

I did the same thing' date=' but in Silver Version. lol!

[/quote']

Nice, did you use typhosion too?

Yep. I only needed to use Strength to defeat Pikachu.

I used flamewheel to beat pikachu, it was a one hit k.o and pikachu was like 20 levels stronger.

Pikachu was level 80 when I faced them. Every day after that I went back to re-battle Ash just to rub it in his face and gain EXP

Archived