• Scizor
    • Pikachu

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scizor > ASH'S PIKACHU

Scizor < MY PIKACHU

that is equations my friend

Lulz... Ofcorse your Pikachu would win' date=' couse your da best...

My opinion: Pikachu's Pikachu wins XD

[/quote']

Hah, I should sig that. Any way, Ash's Pikachu is bad. But My Pikachu, well...just like what Pikachu just said.

Uuuh' date=' 001, did you just made a thread to brag about your Scizor? I bet you're such a person who just cheated a lv 99 Scyther and traded it X_x

Anywaai, you just sit there and try to evade my Focus Blast >.<

Same goes for Ash's Pikachu.

[/quote']

No I caught a level 53 schyther trained it to level 60 and traded it and traded it back and then trained it to level 100.

Uuuh' date=' 001, did you just made a thread to brag about your Scizor? I bet you're such a person who just cheated a lv 99 Scyther and traded it X_x

[/quote']

No I caught a level 53 schyther trained it to level 60 and traded it and traded it back and then trained it to level 100.

You know, in Diamond and Pearl, you can just use the GTC and send a Pokemon up for Trade and then quickly get it back before anyone can get a trade. (or just post you want something impossible, like Empoleon Lv. 9 and under) It counts as a trade, and the Pokemon will evolve. I've done it before. It works.

By the way, as soon as I get my DS fixed, I want to challenge 001 and see how good his Scizor really is.

It is still a tie.

[/quote']

You know, in Diamond and Pearl, you can just use the GTC and send a Pokemon up for Trade and then quickly get it back before anyone can get a trade. (or just post you want something impossible, like Empoleon Lv. 9 and under) It counts as a trade, and the Pokemon will evolve. I've done it before. It works.

By the way, as soon as I get my DS fixed, I want to challenge 001 and see how good his Scizor really is.

Warn me in a days notice, becouse scizor is set for contest at the moment.

Archived