greek mythology role play (*Started* No more Applicants)

Silent Detective

Evil has been released into the world. Evil that regular mortals can't see, hear or anything so the evil has been destroying them. Only half-bloods can see them. Half-bloods have risked there lives trying to save the human race. Now you have a choice will you help or turn your back on them.

hope this is good

half-bloods- half human half greek god

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_gods

here's a link choose one from here

this is the form

Parents

( one must be a greek god other must be mortal)

Mother

Father

Name:

Age(preffered 12 -20):

Side:(good/evil/netrual):

Bio(Opitional):

Appreance:

Parent

Mother: mortal

Fater: posdeion

Side: Good

Name: Cali

Age 14

Bio: She's a detrmined, kind-hearted girl. She gets emotional over little things. She loves using her sword, and won't trade anything for it. She rarely loses her temper, but at times she will. Her second spirt is Areta(A Fallen Angel). Sometimes, she'll think things wrong. If so, she'll lose her temper.

WARNING:IF YOU DON'T PM ME YOUR APPLICATIONS YOU WILL BE NEGGED!!!!

Rules

1.No godmodding

2. no spamming

Consequenes

1. Warned 3 times, will be negged

[spoiler=Message from Red Rose 3/5/09]

Hola, Red Rose here.

I know I haven't been posting, also, I'm telling you that I HAVE NOT given up on this RP. I have perfectly good reasons why I haven't posted.

Anyways, I'm here to talk about applications.....and stuff.... mostly applications.

So, I've decided to allow people in only if their recommended by a member here of this RP.

I guess, thats it.

-Red Rose Swordgirl-

[spoiler=Another Message from Red Rose 3/8/09]

Hi,

Red Rose with another message. Since people have been leaving and going from this thread, I've decided to make a section on the front page where I'll post leavings and returnings(Ya, there's a thread like this in the game section). Just PM me if your leaving for a short(week)/long(2 weeks or more). Thanks so we can tell whose going and catch them up.

Thanks.

-Red Rose Swordgirl-

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived