greek mythology role play (*Started* No more Applicants)

Silent Detective

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Is it alright if my character already knows he's half demon?

Cain walked into the boarding school he has been attending. To most,he was a boy whose father abandoned him as a child, but no one actually knew his dad was Lord of the Underworld, Hades.

He heard rumors some new person was going to arrive and Cain smirked, glad there'd be someone new to at least talk to. To be honest, he was getting annoyed with talking to the same people and being annoyed by the teachers constantly.

as Tarr woke up in her bed she found something odd. she found feathers!

Tarr: what the feathers? A bird must have got in the sack of a house. ohh well time for brekfest then school. (sigh)

As Tarr walked down the stares he father and mother greeted here. but gave her breakfast and lunch. gave her the overslept talk and sent he out side to meet her brother that's in the wagon.

well school again mediocre tasks and lessons will the boys get all the fun. if i had the power i might change all of this make it right. My Way! as she thought to her self with a evil grin, she walked in to Cali.

ooc: present time i guess

Clarisse comes over to her desk and wacks her in the head

Cali: What the

Clarissie: opps sorry and her friends laugh and go back to their seats

Cali feels a stramge senstation in her stomach likes its getting tighter then the sink in the classroom burst open and got everyone wet expect her. The feeling in her stomach loosen and then she blinked twice

Archived