greek mythology role play (*Started* No more Applicants)

Silent Detective

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wat ru doing

Cali: Your welcome

lets go to the front door and they run to the front door.

Cameron is waiting there now since everyones here i have a quest for all of you. You guys will be broken up into groups.

Grim' date=' Chrstina, and Tarr will have the quest of finding the mystic Shield it is located in the back of us and Cody, Aashar, Cali, and Cain. you huys will find the other half of the quest you will find the mystic sword. The quests are each leveled the same. Good Luck and one more thing he hands everyone bags this is the bag you will travel with put whatever you need in here. Both groups will leave at the crack of dawn. Cameron trots away.

Cali: Better get packing and walks to her room with the bag. She packs a sleeping bag and some clothes and her sword. how will i be able to fit all this stuff in this small tiny bag she puts the sleeping bag in and the clothes in and she keeps her sword in her pocket. some how everything fit into the bag. " Wow kool"

[/quote']

Christina goes to her room hmmm.... i guess i will try this new bag she presses a button i sucks everything up i want to pack cool

Archived