Alternative Fuels/Oil Drilling

Dark

Should we continue drilling?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should we continue drilling?

• Yes, we should continue drilling off-coast or in the Mid-West.
    • No, we should not drill, use our reserves, and then find a different fuel.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said the list has to be long' date=' but there are too many secrets being kept from the public, including alternative fuels. Soon this will backfire

[/quote']

I can't wait for that to happen. to see the government fall would be a spectacular show. heck I would congradulate the person who caused it. I wonder if the government is actually not doing anything to come up with a different fuel source.

I never said the list has to be long' date=' but there are too many secrets being kept from the public, including alternative fuels. Soon this will backfire

[/quote']

I can't wait for that to happen. to see the government fall would be a spectacular show. heck I would congradulate the person who caused it. I wonder if the government is actually not doing anything to come up with a different fuel source.

regarding their prediction that armageddon will happen, I'd say they are, but it's for themselves

of course not' date=' that's something they'd hide from the public until it's too late to matter or something

[/quote']

Y-you both know that the source of energy is the sun, right? All "fuel" merely stores it. Besides, you have Nuclear (best we've got), Fusion (one can hope, + it is billions of watts stronger than Solar), Hydrogen (bad idea), Hydroelectric (meh, not that great), Solar (crap), Wind (even worse than solar), Coal (I love the smell), "Clean Coal" (less smell but still good), Oil (a biggy), and Geothermal (... geocentral). That is it.

Wind is crap because wind is inconsistant' date=' and it takes up farmland.

Solar is crap because of clouds and it heats the Earth up... and it takes up desert lands.

[/quote']

Wind's inconsistency along with our methods to try to exploit what wind we can get makes it crap right now

... Yeah, wind will never be good.

But Nuclear will be great forever!

Archived