Do you have an action replay?

~Rebellious Rage~

Rare candies make you pokemon weaker if you train them normaly by the time they are level 80 or so they will be stronger than a 100 rare candie drunk pokemon. example my scizor is almost twice as powerful as my darkrai. So I want you to check your pokemon's states if they are not over 300 they where not trained very well and you will have to start over with a bread.

Rare candies make you pokemon weaker if you train them normaly by the time they are level 80 or so they will be stronger than a 100 rare candie drunk pokemon. example my scizor is almost twice as powerful as my darkrai. So I want you to check your pokemon's states if they are not over 300 they where not trained very well and you will have to start over with a bread.

Sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong on that quote. It depends on what Pokemon you use the rare candies on. For example, my steroid-taking Darkrai defeated a purely trained LV. 100 Rayquaza without breaking a sweat. (I call rare candies steroids if you're wondering)

I once had a level 50 pokemon. I used rare candies on that pokemon from level 50 to level 100.

His states were fine.

Rare candies only mess with your states if you go 1-100.

If you max EV train your pokemon, than it is fine to rare candy them to death.

Don't have an AR. If I need one I just use TAG. I used it for max rare candies, TMs, and 2 items. I did this because just to speed up the training of my pokemon.

Archived