Do you wear guyliner. (Random poll)

Enrise

Do you wear guyliner?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you wear guyliner?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's guyliner?

Nope' date=' I haven't heard of it either.

And now that I know it, the answer is no, I don't want it.[hr']

EDIT:

(no offence to anybody)

What the hell are you thinking?

How can you even think that you didn't offend people when you said that MCR is horrid?

MCR sucks. Thats a fact.

But the no offence is subjected towards men that wear it.

Wow' date=' we have a homecoming dance coming soon also, but the girl I like got back together with her previous boyfriend because he said he was gonna commit suicide becase they broke up, which I find very wrong, in every perspective.

[/quote']

lol wow, somethin like that happened to me this week

[spoiler=stuff of epic propotions / kinda]

My friend (the one I rant about sumtimes) broke up with her BF last weekend, finally (at it since new years. I know what they've done...everything >>) and I'm happy; she said they were gonna take 2 months off and see if he got better (was controlling and agrressive). They're been fighting and playing all week (told him to buzz off thursday and then friday they were eating together and playing that patty-cake patty-cake bakers man sh**). Also, on Friday I saw my friend walking home with her buddy and these 2 guys I've never seen her walking together with... i see all and know all now xD

Yeah xD

I like the girl too, but not in the conventional way

I don't want to see her get hurt T.T

She would have been if she was with her ex, and the only way I coulda known she was safe was if one of my *morally correct* friends were dating her, or if it was me >>

I just hope her ex didn't turn her all sl*tty from what they've done. She was just following his orders so he wouldn't leave, it's pretty pathetic since he wasn't much to start with.

"you monkey see, you monkey do

You're always doin what they tell ya to

You're like a puppet on a string...

You don't get it"

lol lol lol

Archived