- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

Posted · Hidden by ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥, October 5, 2010 - Old and dead.
Hidden by ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥, October 5, 2010 - Old and dead.

My shoppe runs on a prepay basis. I will only work on orders you pay for first.

Ask me if you would like a quote on the order if you are uncertain beforehand.

[spoiler=Mia's Services:]

[spoiler=Holos:]

Full Picture Holo

2 Points

Advanced Holo

Ask me for an estimate.

[spoiler=Advanced Holo Specifications:]When you order an advanced holo, please state which portions of the card you would like to holo. If you do not, I will do a background holo by default.

All advanced holos automatically come with a gold sticker free of charge.

[spoiler=Holo Card Names:]

Old Version

2 Points

New Version

4 Points

[spoiler=Differences between the Old and New Version:]

The old version holo card name uses a simple holo over the name, whilst the new version is altogether more realistic and clean looking than the old version.

[spoiler=OCG Fixes:]Prices vary. Ask me for the price prior to paying, or just pay a large amount. I don't mind.

[spoiler=Gold Stickers:]1 Point.

[spoiler=Other Card Edits:]Sometimes (if I'm in a good mood), I may do other custom card edits. Please explain to me beforehand what you want me to do clearly, and how much you're willing to pay. I might do it.

[spoiler=Examples:]Just look on some random page in my shop. There's examples everywhere.

[spoiler=Vocaloid₂- Hatsune Miku & Kagamine Rin]Vocaloid2-HatsuneMiku.pngVocaloid2-KagamineRin.png

[spoiler=Card Effects:]Vocaloid₂- Hatsune Miku:

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name on your side of the field. This card cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the amount of monsters on the field x 500. During your Main Phase, one time only, you can reduce this card's ATK and DEF to 0 to increase your Life Points by 1000 for each of your Standby Phases that have passed since this card was Summoned. If this effect is activated, this card's battle position cannot be changed for the rest of the Duel, except if you control another monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name. This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name.

Vocaloid₂- Kagamine Rin:

Once per turn, you can equip to card to a monster you control with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card. While equipped to a monster by this effect, once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that would remove the equipped monster from the field. If this effect is activated, your opponent can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from his/her Deck or Graveyard to their side of the field in face-up Defense Position. If your opponent Special Summons a monster this way, draw 1 card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is Special Summoned to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position with 0 DEF instead. If you control a face-up "Vocaloid₂- Kagamine Len" on your side of the field, this card's DEF becomes 1500 instead.)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weakening Virus: Discard 1 card each turn to put 1 Counter on this card. For each Counter on this card, lower the ATK and DEF of all of your opponent's monsters by 100 points each turn. Remove 5 Counters from this card to add 1 "Weakening Virus: Final Stage" from your Deck to your hand.

Virus Multiplication: Choose 1 Trap Card on your side of the field with "virus" in its card name. Add 1 card from your Deck with the same name as the card to your hand. Then, shuffle your Deck.

Paricitical Virus: This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, or by the effect of an Effect Monster, Spell, or Trap Card. If this monster is selected as an attack target, make the attack a direct attack to your Life Points. If an opponent's monster that battles this monster is not destroyed as a result of battle, destroy the monster at the end of the turn.

Virus Carrier: This monster cannot be selected as an attack target if it is the only monster on your side of the field. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 1 card with "virus" in its card name to negate the attack and destroy the monster. Once per turn, you can add 1 Trap Card with the word "virus" in its card name from your Graveyard to your hand. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of face-up Trap Cards on your side of the field x 500 points.

Please pay, and enjoy.

Virus Attraction: Pay 500 Life Points for each Trap Card on your side of the field with "virus" in its card name. You can return up to 3 Trap Cards with "virus" in its card name from the Field to your hand.

Here is the Combo Card you asked for:

zzzyr7.png

Enjoy ^_^!

Virus Attraction: Pay 500 Life Points for each Trap Card on your side of the field with "virus" in its card name. You can return up to 3 Trap Cards with "virus" in its card name from the Field to your hand.

Here is the Combo Card you asked for:

zzzyr7.png

Enjoy ^_^!

How can I put this card into a post?

Right-click the picture' date=' and click "Copy Image Location." Then just paste it into a post.

[/quote']

i cant

Did you do exactly like I said?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Copy the Image Location, add and beside it, and THEN post.

It dosent give opption of copy image location.

Ok, then here is the link:

[img=http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2338/zzzyr7.png]

17 cards, so you get 4 freebies. Approx. 30 points, subtract 6 points = 24 points total. I purposely reduced some for you ^_^! I'll get working on it now.

Weakening Virus: Final Stage: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot declare an attack. Decrease the ATK and DEF of your opponent's monsters by 1500 points. Each turn, put 1 Counter on this card. Remove 2 Counters from this card to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. You must discard 1 card from your hand each turn. If you cannot, this card is destroyed.

Single Celled Growth: Remove from play 1 monster from either you or your opponent's Graveyard for a number of turns equal to the amount of Level Stars it has divided by 2 (rounded up). After, Special Summon that monster to your side of the field in face-up Attack or Defense Position.

Life Draining Virus (you forgot to make this card Continuous): Inflict 700 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points each turn. Every turn, you must destroy 1 card on your side of the field and remove from play 1 card from your Graveyard except the card you destroyed by this card's effect. If you cannot, this card is destroyed.

Infective Killing Virus: Monsters on your opponent's side of the field cannot attack. Monsters affected by this card's effect are destroyed at your 3rd Standby Phase. For 5 of your opponent's turns, your opponent must show you all the cards he or she picks up during his or her Draw Phase. Depending on the card(s) picked up, activate the following effect(s):

Monster: Destroy the card.

Spell: Inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points and destroy the card.

Trap: If your opponent discards a Trap Card, destroy this card at your 3rd Standby Phase.

Berserker Virus: Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 1000 points. If the equipped monster attacks, decrease its ATK by 500 points after the Damage Step. The equipped monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If the equipped monster's ATK is less than 1000 points or is destroyed, destroy all monsters on your side of the field and inflict Direct Damage equal to half of the total ATK points of the monsters destroyed by this card's effect.

White Dragon: [Dragon] A dragon born from the waters of winter. (What did you want me to do with this card, anyway? Add a interesting story? If so...)

A pure white dragon created by the freezing waters of winter. It's history is unknown, and all who have gone to face this terrifying beast have never returned.

Vortex Resurrection: Both players Special Summon 1 monster from their respective Graveyards to their side of the field.

Travelling Mercenary: [Warrior] You can pay 300 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, destroy this card.

Light Warrior: [Warrior] If this is the only monster on your side of the field, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Deck. Then, shuffle your Deck.

Legendary Warrior of Light: [Warrior] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Desperate Light" or "Army of Light". If this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Army of Light: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Legendary Warrior of Light". This card can only be activated if you control 4 LIGHT monsters on your side of the field and no monsters with "general" in its card name. Special Summon 1 "Legendary Warrior of Light" from your hand.

Desperate Light: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Legendary Warrior of Light". This card can only be activated when there are no monsters on your side of the field, and when there are 3 or more LIGHT monsters and 2 or more Warrior-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Legendary Warrior of Light" from your hand.

Enemy Fighting: This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack while he or she controls 3 or more monsters on his or her side of the field. Destroy 2 monsters on the field.

Last Defense: Destroy all cards on your side of the field. Activate 1 of the following effects:

- Negate the attack of all of your opponent's monsters for 3 turns.

- Negate the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards for 2 turns.

- Discard your entire hand and draw 7 cards.

General Takel: [Warrior] As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your hand once per turn.

Backup DNA: When this card is activated put 3 Counters on this card. If a Trap Card would be destroyed on your side of the field due to a card effect, remove 1 Counter from this card instead. Destroy this card when there are no more Counters on this card.

Arsenal of Swords: Increase the ATK of all Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field by 500 points.

PHEW!!! That took me FOREVER!!!

I expect my payment as requested. Enjoy.

Okay, I woke up a bit early, so I'll start now. velociraptor3000 first.

Zerosuit Dragonrider: [Warrior / Dragonrider] When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster to your side of the field from your hand. Special Summon 1 "Dragonrider's Dragon" from your Deck or hand at the End Phase of your 3rd turn after this effect has been activated.

Dragon Breath (don't put Quick-Play on Traps): This card can only be activated if you control 1 or more Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field. Negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters.

Enjoy. Now going to work on Predator_1's holo.

Okay, done. As you can see, I have put two different shadings of holos. One is darker, and one is lighter. Just choose whichever you want. Enjoy:

zzzxd6.pngzzzqi4.png

[img=http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/614/zzzxd6.png]

[img=http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7245/zzzqi4.png]

Archived