- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

000-AdventofTwilight.jpg

Requesting Advanced Holo: Do not holo the individuals in the picture, and holo only certain part. I have no desire which you do or do not holo, such as the light coming in or the cathedral halls, but just don't holo the people.

Requesting the free Gold Sticker with it.

Requesting OCG fix, if there is any.

001-Steam-EnginedDestruction.jpg

Requesting Advanced Holo: Holo the background, holo the flail, holo the fire and ring around the steam-stocks, holo the wrench painted on the pauldrons (shoulders), holo the cannon in his other arm, but not the white, just the cannon. Holo the handles that are above his forehead, holo the spiked knuckle attatchement that the flail holding hand has, and holo any DARKER part of his body, none of the white. If you, however looks better the OTHER war around, go right ahead.

Requesting free Gold Sticker

Requesting any OCG fix.

002-AlabasterRadiance.jpg

Requesting Advanced Holo: Holo the figure and the colored light in the picture. Do not holo any of the white light that is surrounding her. However, like stated before, if you think it would look nicer if the DARKER backdrop is holo-ed, then do so.

Requesting any OCG fix.

003-RevitalizingYourFighters.jpg

Requesting Advanced Holo: This may prove a challenge... First, i'll talk about the larger insect in the foreground. Holo the feathery feelers, the crest on her head, the long strands of green and purple colored proto-wings, the COLORED parts of her wings, her eyes, and the beam she is shooting from her mandibles. In addition, the little insects flying all over the place should have their eyes and the COLORED/front of their wings holo-ed as well. If you do not see the glow of the eyes, or even the eyes themselves of the other insects or the front part or colored wings, don't bother.

Requesting any OCG fix.

If all of this is can be done, tell me the total price and I will immediately send you the points.

Thanks for your time. If done well and successfully, you'll most see the biggest business from me ;)

(Question. Can you a style of holo that matches Super/Ultra Rare holofoil? The cards requested are all Secret Rares, so I'm not asking to make any of them super/ultra rare.)

(Another Question. Can you do the secret rare holo to the card's names as well? If so, I will pay points for this service. And they are all seeking this treatment if you can.)

I can do this, but it may take me a while. Could you maybe like, summarize all the specifics? Like, for the first one, did you mean background only? Just summarize the stuff. Don't need to go into big big words for everything.

Question 1: I don't have any of the holo sheets for the Ultra/Super Rares.

Question 2: I can, but it will just be the same kind of holo as the picture.

I'll charge you 20 points total, if you accept.

I see. For the first one, I meant holo the Temple Columns, ceilings, and the faint light that is coming down on the people. Also, do not holo the floor, or the people. However, if it looks good, holo the shadows too.

Ahh... That is too bad. Would you happen to know anyone with a Super/Ultra rare sheet that I can request? Or anyone who would know such a thing?

That's fine. Thats exactly what I wish for too.

20 points sounds fantastic. And please, do take your time. I can understand that this is all hard work, and I would, personally myself value quality over time anyday. So, take as long as you need ;)

Anything else you need, let me know. The 20 points will be paid very shortly.

I see. For the first one' date=' I meant holo the Temple Columns, ceilings, and the faint light that is coming down on the people. Also, do not holo the floor, or the people. However, if it looks good, holo the shadows too.

Ahh... That is too bad. Would you happen to know anyone with a Super/Ultra rare sheet that I can request? Or anyone who would know such a thing?

That's fine. Thats exactly what I wish for too.

20 points sounds fantastic. And please, do take your time. I can understand that this is all hard work, and I would, personally myself value quality over time anyday. So, take as long as you need ;)

Anything else you need, let me know. The 20 points will be paid very shortly.

[/quote']

Not sure where you can get the holo sheet for the Super/Ultra Rare, sorry. I'll work on the cards now. Please try to summarize the other three cards as well. If you love my work at the end, you can go ahead and tip then.

What did you mean by holo the Temple Columns and ceiling? Did you mean by covering it? Or just do a faint holo over it, so that you can still see it, but the holo effect is still there?

A faint holo for all cards. Like, you can still see it, but the holo is there. Like realistic looking yugioh cards should be like.

For the second one, do not holo the trees, the log in the middle of the snow, the snow itself, or the smoke coming from his back. What i want you to holo is, everything but his eyes, and the WHITE parts of his armor. Do not holo his eyes. Holo his flail and cannon arm. Holo the explosion in the background. Holo the Background itself.

For the third one. Holo the Lady, except any WHITE DOTS or WHITE LIGHT on or around her. Holo the colored light behind her back. Holo the white line that is around the girl, the white ling that makes a Square shape.

For the fourth one, holo all parts of any insects you see in the picture EXCEPT their darker parts. Meaning, holo any colorful parts, their wings, their eyes. Do not holo the ground, or the background. Holo the beam coming from the bigger insect's mouth, and holo the light that is on the ground where the beam is shooting.

Okay, I FINALLY got them all done. Took an hour. They're pixel perfect, but because they are pixel perfect, you need to REALLY zoom in to see details. Heck, some of the details you told me to do were so thin, that the holo didn't even WORK on it.

Some parts that didn't work were the trees from the Machine, and pretty much everything except the wings and bright stuff on your Trap Card.

adventoftwilightwv0.pngalabasterradianceca5.png

revitalizaingyourfighteaj2.pngsteamengineddestructionki4.png

[img=http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3853/adventoftwilightwv0.png]
[img=http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3191/alabasterradianceca5.png]
[img=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5579/revitalizaingyourfighteaj2.png]
[img=http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3840/steamengineddestructionki4.png]

Enjoy. I totally would've charged you 100 points for this, but since I'm a nice guy, 20 is my set price. You can tip me 80 points for free, though.

You did extremely well. However... I may have to ask if you can tweak some things...

Advent of Twilight: Not the ENTIRE background holo. Holo the shadows beneath the people.

Alabaster Radiance: Its perfect

The Trap Card: Holo the feather like things on the Big Insect's head.

Steam-Engined: Perfect

Honestly, good job. I will most certainly give you a big thanks and a good rep for the hard work. It's too bad, its only 4 cards per day =(.

Which entire Background holo' date=' the Advent of Twilight card?

And, if that can't be helped with the Trap Card, then its alright. It looks like it's holoed anyways.

[/quote']

Yeah, that one. Do you want me to remake it? If so, give me even more specific details, but try and correct what I did wrong.

Okay monkey, I'll do it.

Archived