Closed. My new is still called duelist tower go to that

YamiCardMaker

Ok guys Ill write the first episode after this post but 1st a couple of announcements

1.Some of the card names are incorrect because the website i go the effects and etc from have the magna names but ill change all i know how to please dont complain about this

2.Don't be afraid to comment!

3. Have fun reading it!

Episode 1- Start of a tournament

Sheppered: Hello and welcome to the start of my newest tournament. You may have noticed a tower has been constructed near the slifer red dorm. Well It is called the dueling tower it has 5 levels there will be 16 competiters in the tournament each time you win you advance 1 level at the top there are 3 structure decks you may choose 1

Jaden: Cool but whose in this tournament anyway

Shepered: Anyone including teachers can compete the list is as follows: Jaden Yuki, Alexis Rhodes, Syrus Trusdale, Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, Hassleberry, Jesse Anderson, Aster Phionex, Axel Brody, Adrian Gecko, Vellian Crowler, Bonaparte, Chumley Huffington, and Zane Trusdale.

Jesse: So when do we find out who we're dueling?

Shepered: All the selected duelist return here in 1 hour

Jim: Looks like weve got a tournment on our hands!

Jaden: I better ready my deck.. Lets go

Syrus: Wait up Jaden

Chumley: Why do we have to run?

(1 hour later)

Shepered: The matches are as follows you will not know your opponent till before your match so you will have no time to prepare stratagies

Syrus: AAARRRGGH!

Zane: Fine ill crush anyone anyway

Shepered: Adrian gecko Vs Aster Phionex

Aster: I get to be in the 1st duel cool, when do i start

Adrian: Yer im not going out yet

Shepered: Ok Aster, Gecko go to the 1st level of the duel tower now any spectators will be welcome

Jaden: Syrus, Chumley, Jesse lets go!

(At the duel tower)

Aster: Lets cut to the chase and duel

Adrian: Ok DUEL!

LETS DUEL

**Remember some of the cards have been made up by me**

Adrian: Ill go 1st I summon cloudian posion cloud in defence mode (1000) I end my turn

Aster: That all you got? I summon Destiny Hero Diamond Dude In attack mode (1400) attack his cloud

(Poison cloud is destroyed)

Adrian: You've activated my monsters special ability as you destroyed him you 1st take 800 points of damage

(Asters life points-3200)

Adrian: And now your monster is destroyed

(Diamond Dude is destroyed)

Aster: NO! I play 1 card face down and end my turn.

To be continuied....

Next episode: The thrilling conclusion..Who wins the duel??

Archived