[Chaotix] Booster Zone | [OPEN]

Chaotix®

Should Booster Zone Be Stickied?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Booster Zone Be Stickied?

• Yes. I found this shop very satisfactory.
    • No. This shop was not satisfactory.

hm. . . yeah. I have decided something.

Al my efforts are put in vain,

Chaotix's excellent quality seems to be my major pain,

I shouldn't be rated by quality,

I should be reated on how much I try. (I know that didn't rhyme, but c'mon. . .)

I now leave it to anyone, I quit.

So, I leave Booster Zone with a spit.

Strawberry- nii- chan, don't try and stop me,

And I leave with a fuee!

(Seriously, don't stop me. I don't want a job. Right now, I really just want to buy stuff).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This card can be fusion summon from extra deck without fusion monsters. This counts as a special summon. If so' date=' this card is remove from play at the end of opponent turn. While this card is on the field, no spells or traps can be used. The controller of this card pays 500 LP each turn. It he cannot, this card is returned to the extra deck and cannot be special summoned anymore.

[/quote']

This card can be Special Summoned from Extra Deck without Fusion Material Monsters. This is treated as a Special Summon. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated. Once per turn, pay 500 Life Points. If you cannot, return this card to the Extra Deck. If this card is returned to the Extra Deck by its own effect, this card cannot be Special Summoned by its own effect.

I'm not gonna give up until the vacancy is closed!

@J0V1: Accepted for OCG fixing and Renders ^_^ Please post Order Forms, and examples for both.

@Alph: Sorry you had to leave disappointed.

@DX Games: You're achievements were lacking significance, but I personally know you to be trustworthy, so you have earned the Seeker Job.

@Night Crow: You talk too much, but remind me of Matsuda from Death Note. That is a good reason to make you a Guardian.

So do I get in? And may I point out that Chaotix's cards also only have 1 attack. And I already said that I won't sell sigs here as they are of crappy quality. I can improve my renders if I have more time which I don't right now but I will post some better examples soon. The previous were done in a rush. And I also said the the booster pack is a prototype version.

The examples might take a little longer than first expected. My GIMP just went down and I'm going somewhere in 20 minutes. They should still be ready by the end of the day though. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Take your time. You're new application, as discussed, will be counted as a re-application. So you will have a chance to get 5 fresh votes ^_^

Here is my 2nd sheet of examples. Forget the 1st ones, these are the ones that count:

[spoiler=Renders]

volcanicdoomfireak6.png

stardustdragonrenderedta4.png

[spoiler=Custom Pokemon Cards]

charizardlv58rh6.png

[spoiler=Banners]

theworldroleplayhr6.png

And I've decided against selling Booster Packs here as they are still in the prototype stage and they aren't really that good so the examples above are what I will be selling if I get the job.

I would like to apply to work as an employee here.^_^

Here are all my Pokemon splice and Pokemon recolor examples!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-76408.html

Please tell me if I'm accepted!

They're fine. I won't reject you.

SPAM! I am the new Booster Zone Guardian' date=' and I will protect it!! Since you seem new, I will let you off easy, by just giving you a 1 day ban.

[/align']

Ael-san, your kind of overreacting.

Here is my 2nd sheet of examples. Forget the 1st ones' date=' these are the ones that count:

[/quote']

Your renders are still kind of choppy on edges. Might want to fix those. Pokemon cards have been improved. Banner = no.

I R B here!

Examples: Shiny Emotes: 2dazoyt.png23w1pia.png

Interesting. Do you have any more? Because I'm pretty sure people will mass order those.

Archived