[Chaotix] Booster Zone | [OPEN]

Chaotix®

Should Booster Zone Be Stickied?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Booster Zone Be Stickied?

• Yes. I found this shop very satisfactory.
    • No. This shop was not satisfactory.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here they are...

freezingfitzgeraldof3.png(example of dark synchro)

freezing fitzgerald's holo is from an ashje holo sheet.

dtcatastrogueyb0.png

this is my own holo sheet I made.(Not ashje.Not chaotix.not anyone else)(Example of a holo)

these will sell for 2 points

dtcatastroguecopygy1.png

this an advanced holo and will sell for 4 points.

all holos include free gold sticker.(not shown).

Not accepted for Dark Synchro. Stars aren't aligned, and they're not spaced correctly. Even the Subtype wasn't given a space inbetween the slashes.

The holo isn't very good, either. It goes out of the area, on the bottom.

Sorry. And just to let you know, the Gold Sticker didn't correctly overlap the original Sticker. I can see some silver sticking out.

I'm sure you done remember this: A while ago' date=' I ordered a wallpaper, and never got it =/

[/quote']

I actually do. Graphix Zone closed due to exam + cricket pressure, and since Wallpapers take about 3 hours to do, I never got around to finishing it. You may order again, when Booster Zone re-opens. If you do this, your order will become free ^_^

OK. Thanks for the info.

[spoiler=If I can apply for one more job' date= I want to be a Dark Synchro Maker.]DarkSynchro.png

Don't judge the background, the text, or anything else beside the card itself. I just made it for fun. If I can't have one more job, then never mind.

The outer glow on the text looks terrible. Get it off. Make the stars a little smaller too, and then you will probably get accepted!!

[spoiler=If I can apply for one more job' date= I want to be a Dark Synchro Maker.]DarkSynchro.png

Don't judge the background, the text, or anything else beside the card itself. I just made it for fun. If I can't have one more job, then never mind.

The outer glow on the text looks terrible. Get it off. Make the stars a little smaller too, and then you will probably get accepted!!

Who are YOU to judge? o_O?

Umm..Figured that as such I am better at splcing than at rendering' date=' so:

[spoiler=Splices']

Example: ilgnpw.png

Form:

Pokemon to splice:

Price: 1 point

Don't we already have enough splicers?

Don't judge the background' date=' the text, or anything else [b']beside[/b] the card itself. I just made it for fun. If I can't have one more job, then never mind.

Your basically telling us what to do. Don't. We do the judging, and we can judge what we want, and how we want.

Fix the card title, and make the stars slightly smaller, and it will be fine. I doubt Kiwi-kun needs another Dark Synchro-er, though.

Okay, I accept with the glow thing. I do have flaw on that. but about the stars, how could the stars be smaller? I just compared it with the stars YCM Generator uses, and it has the same size.

EDIT: And also, I just compared it with the star you provide in your Dark Synchro tutorial. It also has the same size.

I know' date=' but my Synchro Tut Stars were wrong, as that was made about 1 month ago =P

[b']Anyway, the stars on Dark Synchros are slightly smaller than on Normal cards,[/b] so I would like you to edit it to suit that. Otherwise, you have a very nice Dark Synchro =D

Maybe that's because Dark Synchros haven't appeared yet in real life? As far as I know, card's images in Anime are different than in real life.

Can i apply here as an employee? Here are my works

[spoiler=Booster Packs]

speedvn3.jpg

w307.png

[spoiler=Booster Packs W/ Cards]

38418866fp8.jpg

w600.png

[spoiler=Card Sets]darkevoyd2.jpg

w800.png

[spoiler=Magazines]36700732bo1.jpg

w400.png

[spoiler=Fields]docu0006ie0.jpg

w592.png

[spoiler=Member Cards]

membercardyo9.jpg

w380.png

Forms

Booster Pack: ( Same Form as Booster Packs w/ cards)

Name:

What Kind?: YGO DM, GX, 5D's?

Picture URL:

Card Sets:

Name:

Items: Boosters, Tin Can, Field, Cards?

others:

Picture URL:

Cost: 2 points

Magazines:

Magazines will be given to you via PM every 5 days upon the order day!

Cost:

2 issues: 5 points

4 issues: 10 points

Fields:

Picture URL:

What Version?: DM, GX, 5D's?

Other:?

Member Cards:

Picture URL:

Username: Ex. E-Hero Kyle

Your Ranking At YCM: Ex. 1 star New Member.

School:

YGO Deck Master: Ex. Dark Magician.

Background URL:

Seal: KC corp. or I2 Corp.?

Cost: 3 points

Archived