Lock Please

Luna Lovegood

Ok, so the title is a lie. But here's a cookie to make up for it. *Throws a cookie*.

This RP is based on another dimension. It is about what we would call the middle ages. You are a Mage, one of the Elite few who have been trained in the ancient ways. You have entered a tournament for Mages and are competing against others. Feel free to spice this up with your own plot details and twists.

There are three forms of Mage. Elemental and Spellular and Psychic.

Elemental entry form. Limit to six.

Notes: Elemental Mages focus on 1 element. The options are: Dark(Taken) Light(not-Taken) Fire(Taken) Water(not-Taken) Earth(not-Taken) Air(Taken)

Name:

Age(Between 19-35)

Element(One thats not taken)

Appearance(Pic or description)

Bio:

RP Example:

Spellular entry form

Note: They use spells. Don't make them to powerful.

Name:

Age(Between 19-36)

Favorite Spell:

Use of that spell:

Appearance (Pic or description):

Bio:

RP Example

Phycic entry form.

Name:

Age(Between 19-35)

Phycic level(Between 1-100. 100 high)

Appearance(Pic or descriptian)

Bio:

RP example:

My form

Name: Herit Shun

Element: Darkness

Appearance: Tall, dark hair.

Bio: Grew up rich. His family always thought he was a genius.

RP Example: Herit stepped into the arena to view his challenger. The arena was a oval shape, and many spectaters stared at them waiting. Herit's opponent was average hieght. he looked as though he was a spellular, but Herit was not sure. His hair was long and brown. he wore a cloak of deep crimson red.

[spoiler=Elemental]

Name: Welche Starlingson

Age(Between 19-35) 23

Element: Fire

Appearance: short dressed intierly in Red.

Bio: He was never rich, but eventually he discovered he could control fire

RP Example: As Welche walked, he heard a

Crunch

Then another, then another. It was getting closer. Then, when he turned around, the being jumped at him from the front. He turned quickly and saw the beast. It was tall, with magma flowing all over it. It's claws where a foot long.

Welche: Who are you.

Magma Troll: I am your downfall.

Welche: We will see.

The troll swung at Welche with his hand. It torn Welche's cloak, but nothing else. The Welche sent a fire ball at the Troll. It had no effect, but if it did, it only made the Troll stronger. Then the troll froze. It was covered in ice. Welche had noticed a jet of ice come from behind him, when he turned he was a even bigger monster with claws 3 feet long. It's teeth were 1 foot long each. Then It attacked. Welche had no time to react.

This member I will post was very kind and PMed me his form.

Name: Javo

Age(Between 19-35): 35 years, 11 months, and 29 days

Element(One thats not taken): Air

Appearance(Pic or description): He has white hair, and white beard, even of his ''young age''. He has a white hood, and he never EVER gets his hood of. He seems very misterious. And he always has an serious/angry face. Never smiles, and talks in riddles many times.

Bio: The eldest Javo camed to the village when he was 20 years old. No one knows his purpose, where he lives, or where he comes from. Many people think he was an exiled person from another village. The kids never dare to talk to him. Just the bar tender of the local bar seems to be his only friend.

RP Example: Javo was at the bar, talking to the bar tender. He was making a lot of expressions, and seemed to be concerned about a problem. Then a villager sitted besides him, and he stared at him. The villager went to other seat. Then, he started talking to the bar tender about the mage contest, wich was going to start in any second, just randomly. He seemed to be annoyed, because the bar tender seemed mad about something. Javo left the bar, and vanished in the village houses...

Name: Lilith Poe

Element: Water

Appearance: Fragile build; petite. 5 ft 5 in. tall, 118 lbs. Pale white skin; slightly less pale lips. Bright crystal blue eyes, blond shoulder-length hair. Normally dons a blue and white snowflake-patterned cloak. Wields a wooden staff approx. 4 feet high and 4 inches wide. The staff has a slit cut into it, with sinew placed inside. The sinew can be pulled taught as a bow's string could, and serve much the same purpose. Also good for comedic clubbing on the head.

Personality: She appears to speak very little. All of her actions are thoughtful though, and she doesn't smile often, or easily. Her sense of humor seems to have left her in her trying times; she is as cold as the spells she casts.

Biography: A young girl who grew up in an orphanage. On her 12th birthday, she was given the only gift she ever received there; a letter to her, written ten years before, and a small blue crystal in the shape of a teardrop. In this letter, she learned the truth: she was the daughter of Auron Poe, a man of which many stories throughout the land were told... he was portrayed as a demonic general, a grand leader, or a warlock, depending on who was doing the telling. The letter gave her a destination, many miles to the East, and stated that she must traverse there alone. She left the orphanage that day, against the will of her friends and caretakers. She walked off into the wilderness, and no one has heard of her since...

Until she appears, 7 years later, an entrant in one of the most important competitions of our time.

I wonder if there will be anyone there who will recognize her...

Name: Garath Girge

Age(Between 19-35): 21

Element(One thats not taken): Earth

Appearance(Pic or description)http://rinoatilmitt.deviantart.com/art/E...t-88712920

Bio:

Garath, the son of a peasant father killed before he was born. His mother, the mistress of the king, King Galianth. The king had no idea that his mistress had a son, nor, that he was a father.

Garath was abandoned at birth, and raised within a barage of wild horses. Garath learned the swiftness of the air, the anger of the sea, and the strength of the earth. Garath with the temper of a thousand burning sons, had one goal, and one goal only, to prove that he was who he was. To show that he belonged on the dirt he stood upon. To believe his existance meant that of a human being.

RP Example: I step through the barricades, 7 men to the right, 12 to the left. Each of whom, has thier own physical appearance that would make any normal man quiver in fear. I have no time to show fear. I cannot waste my time on pety things, if I must show myself worthy to be the man I am.

Walking into the arena, the atmosphere is that of hatred, shame, death, and dreams. All of which will be crushed into a shapeless dust. I was told no man will ever walk out of this arena the same as he was when he entered. This epitamises me to an extent of anger. Lay down my task, I will raise my sword with the swiftness of the air, and the anger of the sea.

As I stop in the middle of the arena, a shiftless man stops in front me, a shady axe in one hand, and a dagger in the other.

'Hmm, what is thy begger here for? If money tis be your will, bend over so I can thy ass.'

Hahe.. I lift my head only an inch, I let my ice do the speaking for me. Finally, I can stretch out.

I left my left arm, the shady man steps back and raises his axe.

'HA! this beggit wishes to fight me!'

The man jumps at me, his heavy frame lifted so far into the air, that he looked he would fave first.

With my left arm still raised, i moved my right foot to the left, and thrusted my right arm up, thrashing and slicing my sword into the chest of the shiftless man, shifting my right foot back around i let the man fall right in front of me, and with a simple grunt, I moved to the back of pack, my swords still steaming with the blood of thte shiftless man.

Name:Cody "Axel" Marluko

appearance:Red spiky hair,sky blue eyes,muscle shirt,a sword,& jeans

Bio:Axel is a very mysterious person that usually appears out of nowhere,he attacks whenever he appears during a battle.If it wern't for his phychic powers that he obtained when he was 12,he would be dead.He is trying to cover up a very dark past of himself, & his also mysterious wife[he's old enough].

Type:Light

[spoiler=Psychic]

Name:gale

Age(Between 19-35)25

Phycic level(Between 1-100. 100 high)69

Appearance(Pic or descriptian):has a silver sword on his back and wearing a armor and has black hair

Bio:is a great warrior with a sword and is very skilled and is fast.

Everybody may use either a sword or a bow.

I will neg anybody who is either unclear 3 times, or godmods and doesn't take it back.

We are here:

[align=center]Tournament Of The 100 Forces

1. There will be 100 entries at first.

2. Eliminations will be in each round. They'll happen like this:

1st round: 50 get eliminated. That'll leave us with 50.

2nd round: 25 get eliminated. That'll leave us with 25.

3rd round: 13 get eliminated. That'll leave us with 12.

For the last 12 contestands:

Everyone BUT Grale

They will fight each other, but not right away.

They are going to do very difficult quests iE: Item finding, Hunting rare animals, ect.

If its a tie, they'll fight. If it isn't a tie. The Winner decides to let the other challenger live or not.

This are 1 on 1 rounds. But they are different challenges for all the opponents.

So:

4th round: 6 get eliminated: That'll leave us with 6.

For the last 6 contestants

Me, Necro Lord, Cody, Bloddrun, 2 others.

This is a All vs All challenge.

The first 2 to die or get knocked out, are dequalified.

So:

5th round: 2 get eliminated. That'll leave us with 4.

For the last 4 contestants

Me, Necro-Lord Cody and 1 more

Semi Finals. They are going to do a quest to save their best friend. If they fail, their friend dies.

But the first one to save their friend is the winner.

This is a 1 on 1 challenge too.

So:

6th round: 2 get eliminated. That'll leave us with 2.

FINAL ROUNDS

Necro, Me

This is the last challenge.

They need to fight every challenger that have been dequalified from the contest. They are like ghosts, so they are come over and over again to destroy the challenger.

The one that gets knocked out first, loses.

The one that's the last one standing, wins.

Both challengers do this at the same time.

And in different arenas.

[/align]

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Welche Starlingson

Age(Between 19-35) 23

Element: Fire

Appearance: short dressed intierly in Red.

Bio: He was never rich, but eventually he discovered he could control fire

RP Example: As Welche walked, he heard a

Crunch

Then another, then another. It was getting closer. Then, when he turned around, the being jumped at him from the front. He turned quickly and saw the beast. It was tall, with magma flowing all over it. It's claws where a foot long.

Welche: Who are you.

Magma Troll: I am your downfall.

Welche: We will see.

The troll swung at Welche with his hand. It torn Welche's cloak, but nothing else. The Welche sent a fire ball at the Troll. It had no effect, but if it did, it only made the Troll stronger. Then the troll froze. It was covered in ice. Welche had noticed a jet of ice come from behind him, when he turned he was a even bigger monster with claws 3 feet long. It's teeth were 1 foot long each. Then It attacked. Welche had no time to react.

Name:jake mamando

Age19

Element:thunder

Appearance:is a young person wearing jean's and a black jacket

Bio:a young 19 year old kid who loves to run and is fast

or

Name:gale

Age(Between 19-35)25

Phycic level(Between 1-100. 100 high)69

Appearance(Pic or descriptian):has a silver sword on his back and wearing a armor and has black hair

Bio:is a great warrior with a sword and is very skilled and is fast

Archived