Lock Please

Luna Lovegood

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC

ONE ON ONES PLEASE!

IC

Herit's opponent stared into his eyes. It was as if their soles touched. Then Herit blinked. He had never been one for sappy moments.

Herit: So what are you? Spellcaster, or psychic?

Opponent: How do you know I am not Elemental.

Herit: Their are only 6 of them. Me included.

Herit's opponent: You're elemental?!

Herit: Why yes, havn't you heard of me? I am known as the Dark Wind.

Herit's opponent spluttered. Yes, I have ruddy well heard of you! he thought. Everybody had!

Welche was walking in the forest when...

Crunch

The again, then again. It was starting to creep him out. After a few minutes he turned around and saw nothing. That puzzled him, but then he heard deep breathing. It was coming from behind him. He turned again and way a Creature of pure fire. It was about 5 meters tall with razor sharp claws. Welche sent a stream of fire towards it, but all it did was enrage the ogre. It raised it's arm as if to strike, but before it could make the deadly thrash a jet of ice came from behind Welche. That was a good thing, or at least that is what Welche thought before he saw what was behind him. He turned for the third time to see an enormous Monster made out of ice.

IC: Javo was at the stadium, watching all. All the spectators are cheering and excited, but him. He saw one guy betting on Herit's opponent. Javo betted for Herit, since he knew he was an Elemental. He betted 10 Gold Coins. Then he sat again and watched slowly.

OoC: So, the Elementals will join together, fight together, against, or what?

Herit's opponent: I have trained hard.

Herit: Good luck, you'll need it.

And with that, Herit sent a black ball at his opponent.

Opponent: Fretorius Frew

The attack instantly disappeared.

Opponent: Gretong Hreong

His speech was impeccable. His tongue curved in a perfect arc as he pronounced these words.

A large shot of energy hit Herit square in the chest.

Welche his his foe square on the chest, but it had very little effect. The his foe made a swipe that knocked him of his feet. He retaliated with a fire ball then, while the foe was distracted, he lit the area around the ogre on fire. That was the end of it.

Then he returned to the village were he found out who his first match would be against. It was a young Psychic called Namos. When he entered the arena the first thing he saw was the crowd. It was enormous, then he saw his opponent. He was tall, with broad shoulders and powerful legs. He was heavy set.

Herit fell backwards. This was indeed a powerful spellcaster. He hit the ground with a thud. His body was sore.

Herit spoke loudly, 'Who are you?' he said. His opponent let a slight grin cross his face. The perfect calmness had slipped. His chance was coming.

'I am a warlock of the north.' he replied. He stepped forward. His foot hit the floor with a tiny thud.

OoC

Thats a type of Spellcaster people!

Ooc: Okay, got it ^__^.

Ic:

Javo saw that the fight was going to take long.

He stood up, told the bet person to wait for him after the fight,

and he walked into the woods, he saw a small shack.

He was going to enter, and he saw a wild bear attacking the owner,

he entered fast, casted an air attack and the bear went away of the shack.

Then he sat next to the shack owner and tried to heal his wounds.

Javo turned back to the stadium, after healing the owner of that shack.

He returned and claimed the 10 gold coins of the bet.

But the person he better with, didin't wanted to pay.

They started struggling and he was losing, but then he felt like tnere was a

strange force made him back off, then just using his air, pulled out his bag of coins.

''10 coins for the bet. 5 coins for being a sore loser.''

Then he started running and let the bag in the floor, wich some kids took.

''I will go see the Herit.'' He tought.

Archived