Bad Weather?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Bad Weather?

• Drizzle
    • Rain
    • Downpour (Includes Tropical Storms)
    • Voggy Haze (Only in Volcanic Areas)
    • Extreme Weather (Tornados or worst)

Rain relaxes me. ^-^ I also enjoy standing in it sometimes.

=p I'm actually very fond of non-sunny weather. Usually, I only like it to be sunny on days where I'm going to a beach or to a Theme Park or something. Most of the time though, I prefer Rainy or Cloudy weather. Makes the earth smell clean.

>.> I also like Snow.

lol a Good Vog is good ^_^. Not good for those with asthma, but its very nice. Gives a distinct breeze and smell to the place you can't help but like.

I chose downpour

emo-imhappyplz.gif

and lol, what happened to you liking sunny better? XD

Rain. I feel that it expresses the way the Earth feels, becuase of the f***ing Americans keep polluting our world, and other places too. But just for the record, I'm not a hippie, I just think rains expresses calm, solitude, and relaxation, or rain expresses sadness, sorrow, and anguish. Rain would go great for some songs though, make it more dramatic and stuff, especially with the guitar.

~Enrise (Xemnas, don't complain about the ~ thing, okay?)

Rain. I feel that it expresses the way the Earth feels' date=' becuase of the f***ing Americans keep polluting our world, and other places too. But just for the record, I'm not a hippie, I just think rains expresses calm, solitude, and relaxation, or rain expresses sadness, sorrow, and anguish. Rain would go great for some songs though, make it more dramatic and stuff, especially with the guitar.

[/quote']

Don't worry about it. It doesn't bother me anymore, nor do I care.

~Xemnas

Rain. I feel that it expresses the way the Earth feels' date=' becuase of the f***ing Americans keep polluting our world, and other places too. But just for the record, I'm not a hippie, I just think rains expresses calm, solitude, and relaxation, or rain expresses sadness, sorrow, and anguish. Rain would go great for some songs though, make it more dramatic and stuff, especially with the guitar.

[/quote']

Don't worry about it. It doesn't bother me anymore, nor do I care.

~Xemnas

Good.

~Enrise

Archived