¡¡Gustavosuarez's and Max Darkness's Ultimate Pokemon Sets!!! Zomkitty added!!! Enter and enjoy!!

gustavosuarez

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're... Pretty good. I'll toss in a few suggestions, but yeah, great job.

1. Rayquaza's effect to inflict 500 damage seems patched on, not to mention dealing such a puny amount of damage isn't fitting for something it's status. I'd say either eliminate the effect, increase the damage (runs the risk of rigging it though...), or make it deal 300 damage per something or something along those lines.

2. Deoxys, nothing wrong with it's effect. But it is similar to Palkia. There ARE differences I know, but think you could alter it a bit more? Just a suggestion though, if you think it's right, meh.

3. Mewtwo, whether intentional or not, seems like "The Wicked Eraser". Perhaps alter it? Could make an effect along the lines of how he cloned other pokemon, but meh, as said before, just a suggestion.

4. Entei and Suicune can probably get away with a little more then 100 damage per level, maybe 200-300?

5. Regirock and Registeel have the exact same effect (except different counter names) while lucky Regice get's a marginally different effect! Perhaps rock or steel should get their effect changed to adding ANY card to the opponent's hand or something along those lines?

So yeah, just my suggestions, good luck with them! You've done a great job.

Archived