Your own website?

Pikachu

YOU HAZ WEBSITE? O.O  

1 member has voted

1. 1. YOU HAZ WEBSITE? O.O

• Yes, for fun/leisure
    • Yes, made it for school homework/project
    • Yes, it's one of those free website things (freewebs, ipbforums)
    • No, wish i tried
    • No, don't know how to O.O
    • No, creating websites is a waste of time

I have to disagree with you on the iWeb thing Sir.Raviel.

I have a mac and I use more complicated stuff like dreamweaver and other things I won't mention so people don't ask me for links. So that's pretty much what I disagree on.

Aahh, what bravery. Good job! Stand up for the anime that people say sucks. Makes me sick when people pick fun from ANY show, even if i don't like it myself. If it's on air, SOMEONE probably likes it, especially if it's on for so long like Pokemon. Seriously, so it's gone on for ages, does that hurt you?

...ANYWAY, continue.

Aahh' date=' what bravery. Good job! Stand up for the anime that people say sucks. Makes me sick when people pick fun from ANY show, even if i don't like it myself. If it's on air, SOMEONE probably likes it, especially if it's on for so long like Pokemon. Seriously, so it's gone on for ages, does that hurt you?

...ANYWAY, continue.

[/quote']

I agree...pokemon may be around for a long time,but it is still great

I hope it may carry on the next generation too

platinum is already the greatest game I've seen & I hope even better ones will be made

Well, when i used dreamweaver it was... so-so.

Some stuff was just tedious, like the boarders and such, as well as the odd writing thing and difficult editing. But I did it a while ago, and not even with the best Dreamweaver around at the time, so you should probably be better off. It can be fun though, interesting to put random stuff on...

Aahh, random website, i miss you...

Maybe I can find it on the school computer again and see what I wrote.

Archived