Booster pack tut (commenter said this even works on paint!) 10/10 ratings. Video added. *Updated with quicker way*

Zaca

thanks!

Ive just tried photobuket ill try tinypic next.

Tinypic dosnt work either :(

You need to replace jpg with png. anyway' date=' nice tut, this taught me how to make my first booster, which was a while ago when I saw this, but still, awesome tut! Check out mine, I can teach you how to make recolors, inverts, and holos (also boosters)! Still, awesome tut! 10/10

[/quote']

I can already do all that lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome but i dont think they would get 10/10 ratin i think about 8/10 would be the best they can get if u can get more icons then it will be bettwr

I meant 10/10 ratings for the tut, not for the boosters. These boosters are bad, the tut shows you how to assemble them and gives you the basics.

• 2 weeks later...

can i ask something?(i dont want to spamm)Can you tell me how to holo your card?

When you have a holo sheet. Open up your card in GIMP or Photoshop. Add your holo sheet on a new layer and set it to soft light then lower the opacity to your liknig. Then erase the render on the holo sheet layer with a soft brush.

P.S. I am Zaca, I lost my password and email.

• 1 month later...

Archived