Rainbow Ruin the Ultimate Shop [No more orders accepted until all others are done

God GAK

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi god any chance for a deck list?

Yup. just post the major monster and i will have it ready in no time!

are u hiring? i can do splices' date=' custom trainer sprites, and people holding cards.

[/quote']

No i am not hiring. I only hire people who i see that have really good Graphic skills and deserve to be here. No offense, but try making your own succesful shop at first and then come and ask for hiring in here.

P.S. ALL ORDERS ARE DONE!!!

I need you to make these cards and quick by friday 1st cardevil.jpgThe name evil hero skull avenger.fiend,dark,Attack2800,defense2500,effect:this card can not be drestoyed unless by monster attack 2800 or higher,Set id eh-1,star 8,ultra rare,creator konami-kid second cardff.jpgname Evil hero socerer doom,fiend,dark,attack 1500,defense 1500,effect this card can only attack spell or trap cards if opponent has none attack directly,id eh-2,star 5,super rare,creator konami-kid Third card oooooooooooooooo.jpgname dark alley,spell field,All evil heros cant be drestoyed by battle and must be in attack mode and damage calculated,id eh-3,ultra rare,creator konami-kid 4 cardhead.jpgEvil hero headless knight,dark,effect take control of opponent monster and effect attack and defense is added to this card,attack????,defense????,star 4,id eh-5,ultra rare,creator konami kid. Last cardhero.jpgname Evil hero draonic rock,Dark,effect this card can drestoy all opponent card but cannot attack this turn,Attack 2,000,defense2,000,star 8,id nh-5,ultra rare,creator konami kid pay you 20 point extra to do it fast please

I need you to make these cards and quick by friday 1st cardevil.jpgThe name evil hero skull avenger.fiend' date='dark,Attack2800,defense2500,effect:this card can not be drestoyed unless by monster attack 2800 or higher,Set id eh-1,star 8,ultra rare,creator konami-kid second card[img']http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd195/armeddragonlv10/ff.jpg[/img]name Evil hero socerer doom,fiend,dark,attack 1500,defense 1500,effect this card can only attack spell or trap cards if opponent has none attack directly,id eh-2,star 5,super rare,creator konami-kid Third card oooooooooooooooo.jpgname dark alley,spell field,All evil heros cant be drestoyed by battle and must be in attack mode and damage calculated,id eh-3,ultra rare,creator konami-kid 4 cardhead.jpgEvil hero headless knight,dark,effect take control of opponent monster and effect attack and defense is added to this card,attack????,defense????,star 4,id eh-5,ultra rare,creator konami kid. Last cardhero.jpgname Evil hero draonic rock,Dark,effect this card can drestoy all opponent card but cannot attack this turn,Attack 2,000,defense2,000,star 8,id nh-5,ultra rare,creator konami kid pay you 20 point extra to do it fast please

OK. I am on it

Booster Packs: the name is Dark Overdrive 2

Image you want:7yh0e2x.jpg

Cards per pack:3

Text Color:any to match the pack

Price:15 points/1 reputation point and 5 points/2 reputation points

Person to pay: GAK

Examples:[x][x]

==============

AND

Characters Holding Cards:Zane Trusdale(the evil one with black cloth) this card 7wqxs7m.jpg

Character to use image(optional if you provide 50% off):

Price:20 points/1 reputation point and 10 points/2 reputation points

Examples:[x][x]

Person to pay: GAK or Newcas12 or klemenkin

Archived