Rainbow Ruin the Ultimate Shop [No more orders accepted until all others are done

God GAK

I could take a shot at it. Hey GAK' date=' considering that in my eyes, you are the best banner maker in this shop, don't you think that almost everybody is going to pick you to do their banners. And also, say that you are not on, could 1 of us take the order?

[/quote']

Why not?

EDIT :

Also' date=' do you think that he wants ALL of the advanced ones?

[/quote']

EDIT again :

Also GAK' date=' I am terrible at cutting out characters, and monsters out of images, and adding them to other background images, so thats probally why your sooooo much better than me. Also, so I see that you like that Angry Blue?

[/quote']

You may do this banner

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey GAK, whats up, you know, I kind of want this in holo, itis my best card yet, and I want it to be special ^_^

8bzugyx.jpg

Thanks, i'll give you 15 points, is that good, if you want, i'll give you a rep and 5 points.

TOne thing, can you get it so that is holo, and it look cool. I don't know, just so it can look cool. this is going on my sig, i'm gonna replace it with my bud list.

Hey GAK' date=' whats up, you know, I kind of want this in holo, itis my best card yet, and I want it to be special ^_^

[img']http://i4.tinypic.com/8bzugyx.jpg[/img]

Thanks, i'll give you 15 points, is that good, if you want, i'll give you a rep and 5 points.

TOne thing, can you get it so that is holo, and it look cool. I don't know, just so it can look cool. this is going on my sig, i'm gonna replace it with my bud list.

OK. i'm on it

Hey GG can I get

2 Pokeballs

Omnitrix Ball:Can catch any type of pokemon such as the master ball.

Diamond Ball:Can catch any kind of crystal pokemon.

Can you be more specific in the "Omnitrix ball"?

Gak can you do special orders or no?

I would like you to make images for my shop.

Like get a picture of a knight and make his eyes shine like the orichalcos and add the orichalcos symbol on his forhead.

tell me if you can.

for now I would like a signature of dartz and I would like the background to be green.

I would like the orichalcos monsters to be on the image supporting dartz.

I would like the text to say Join the Power Of Orichalcos.

Archived