Rainbow Ruin the Ultimate Shop [No more orders accepted until all others are done

God GAK

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

order!

1 Alternative holo card-30lcppv.jpg

Poke balls-

Sandstorm ball-increase capture rate by 20% When a sandstorm is happening

Rainy ball-Increase capture rate by 20% if raining

sunnyday ball-increase capture rate by 20% if sun is bright

Male ball-Capture rate increase for male pokemons

female ball-same as above but for female pokemons

move ball-captures the pokemon in battle and teaches it one random move of its type.

Ultimate ball-cost in shops all your money-select a pokemon from your pokedex then it puts the selected pokemon in your pc and makes it shiny.

Jaden holding this card-2j6t1w.jpg

Spongebob holding this card-

2j4tybp.jpg

Pm on da cost and i no i wont have enough points but ill pay you all my points so far and ill pay you 20 extra points and 5 reps after its been paid.:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

ps-can you try and make da image quality better?

if so ill pay 15 reps for all cards and if dats not enough tell me how much i need to pay!!!!

Banners:1 banners

What you want: Banner #1: I would like a picture of Bass, Protoman, and Megaman Megaman in the middle, Maybe with a Cosmic-Looking background [the charachters are from Megaman EXE, kay?] NEED HELP WITH PICS PM ME.

Price:25 points

Text you want on the banner: Banner #1 EXE Master

Person you want to do it:God GAK

Alright. Everything is accepted. I have done the first three orders and now i am doing kid's. As for you Dark vega and the rest it is accepted EXCEPT for gtfgygy who probably made this as a purpose of spam since he doesn't have the points. So, his order is NOT accepted.

Banners: I want a banner like the ones in your newest GFX archive

What you want: A banner like what I stated above and what I want on it is a charcter and monster that you think represents my personalty

Price:25 points

Text you want on the banner: The Tallman

Person you want to do it:God GAK

Could you please have it done before the end of the day if it is I'll pay 50 points instead of 25.

3 Requests:

1. Put "Werewolf Darra" on the front of a Black Booster Pack named "Werewolf Madness" with a Red text.

2. Put "Dark Warlord" on the front of a Silver Booster Pack named "Lord's of Darkness" with Black text

3. Fuse "Werewolf Darra" and "Dark Warlord". (Custom I believe, as it says Pokémon Fusions).

Please tell me how much this will be altogether (as there is a Custom Order), thanks.

Archived