Rainbow Ruin the Ultimate Shop [No more orders accepted until all others are done

God GAK

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Custom Pokeballs:

Price:15 points

How you want it like: I'll have 2 different Pokeballs. The first will be mostly dark purple, with the button being black and the space around the button beinglight purple.

The second will have long silvery-gray "antennae" sticking out the top, with a silvery-gray (but darker than the antennae) upper body, white lower body, white button, and the space around the button is black. Because this Pokeball is unusual, I shall pay you 30 points for it.

Person to pay: GAK

GAK sorry if your busy if you are ignore this but.

Fake PSP covers

Price: 20 points

Person you want to do it: GAK

Image you want on it: sorry can't figure out how to post links so qnjv9k.png

Text you want on it: If possible zx34ox.png With "for kids" below it.

Details you want on it: N/A

Certain Symbols: Nintendo, Sony, and Sega

Remember just ignore if your busy but your waiting list is empty!

Um...I know I've beged GAK to hurry up before buut if he has to close his shop just to get all of the other orders doen, as it say's in the shop title, then I don't think you should be posting here. 2. you can't pay rep like that. 3. I'll Holo that card for you for 5 Point's.

Um...I know I've beged GAK to hurry up before buut if he has to close his shop just to get all of the other orders doen' date=' as it say's in the shop title, then I don't think you should be posting here. 2. you can't pay rep like that. 3. I'll Holo that card for you for 5 Point's.

[/quote']

NO ORDER STEALING

Um...I know I've beged GAK to hurry up before buut if he has to close his shop just to get all of the other orders doen' date=' as it say's in the shop title, then I don't think you should be posting here. 2. you can't pay rep like that. 3. I'll Holo that card for you for 5 Point's.

[/quote']

NO ORDER STEALING

I don't order steal. I tell people to pay whoever owns the shop. It's basicly like me working there and filing an order but you get payed.

Besides, my computer lost some of my programs, so...

Archived