• Charmeleon/Hitmontop
    • Piplup/Marshtomp
    • Latios/Turtwig
    • Remoraid/Kadabra
    • Monferno/Steelix

Yahoo! Another...

PokePoll!!!

The question for today is...

You are at a PKMN Gym. The Gym Leader specializes in these types...

PSYCHIC

BUG

STEEL

(He/She has two of each type)

The only Pokemon you have is a Turtwig with not many good attacks. You look around and their are a few pairs of two PokeBalls each with pictures of PKMN on them. You decide to steal one pair for the battle. Which PKMN pair do you choose to assist you?

1. Charmeleon and Hitmontop

2. Piplup and Marshtomp

3. Latios and another Turtwig

4. Remoraid and Kadabra

5. Monferno and Steelix

Assume that each of the PKMN are level 50, including your Turtwig. I would choose number 1 because the FIRE and FIGHTING would help a lot.

Why did you choose #5 over #1? I am glad that you choose something different' date=' but care to explain?

[/quote']

Hitmontop (Fighting) + Charmeleon (Fire) = Monferno (Fire/Fighting)

Having one pokemon of both types that choice one has seperated into two pokemon can save the space. Add Steelix who has Ground/Steel which will widen the move pool considerably which in turn could give me the upper hand.

Why did you choose #5 over #1? I am glad that you choose something different' date=' but care to explain?

[/quote']

Having one pokemon of both types that choice one has seperated into two pokemon can save the space. Add Steelix who has Ground/Steel which will widen the move pool considerably which in turn could give me the upper hand.

You really know your PKMN, I thought no one would be able to figure out that Monferno would be better. But you forget, when Monferno dies, and Steelix is still alive, what will you do then?

[/quote']

You really know your PKMN, I thought no one would be able to figure out that Monferno would be better. But you forget, when Monferno dies, and Steelix is still alive, what will you do then?

If im right Steelix can learn Crunch with should take care of the psychic pokemon that would have most likely killed monferno.

[/quote']

If im right Steelix can learn Crunch with should take care of the psychic pokemon that would have most likely killed monferno.

Congratz, you sir, are awesome at Pokemon. I would love to battle you. You seem to know a lot of PKMN.

[/quote']

Congratz, you sir, are awesome at Pokemon. I would love to battle you. You seem to know a lot of PKMN.

Thx :D

I've been playing since the beginning, so I know a little bit ;) But unforunatly my pearl version is broken so if you were to wait until platnium came out I'm sure we could work it out :)

Archived