Destiny Hero Plasma!!! (Blood-D)

Arcana' date=' stop spamming.

We already know about all these cards you're posting. Feel free to learn how to use forums and the SEARCH button before producing useless threads about some of the worst cards in the game.

Thank you and good night. xD

[/quote']

how is plasma one of the worst cards in the game

of course it requires 3 tributes but its worth it

a take a monster on ur oppoints side

b add half of its attack to plasma

c negate all monster effects

wich weakens the current meta and those monarchs u love so much

"While this card is face-up on the field, the effects of all face-up Effect Monsters on your opponent's side of the field are negated."

Just like with Skill Drain, I can take priority with Exiled Force's effect since it's my turn allowing Exiled to work as it's tribute of itself is a COST and not an EFFECT meaning it's effect activates as it's in the graveyard when the effect resolves.

Arcana' date=' stop spamming.

We already know about all these cards you're posting. Feel free to learn how to use forums and the SEARCH button before producing useless threads about some of the worst cards in the game.

Thank you and good night. xD

[/quote']

how is plasma one of the worst cards in the game

of course it requires 3 tributes but its worth it

a take a monster on ur oppoints side

b add half of its attack to plasma

c negate all monster effects

wich weakens the current meta and those monarchs u love so much

No one could ever, ever, eveeeeerrrrrr get out plasma against one of the currently used regionals + decks. Well ok maybe they could but it would instantly be killed, he's just not worth it. Better than wicked eraser ect. though. I garuntee no one will deck this and get anywhere in a tourney seeing as dogma is infinitely better.

Archived