• Created
  • Last Reply

I play Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh. They both have their ups and down:

Yu-Gi-Oh

Pros - Easier to play / Easy to learn / More fun

Cons - Not as many cards / Limited cards allowed on field

Magic

Pros - More strategies / More cards / Unlimited cards allowed on field

Cons - Harder to learn / Infinite loops / Super broken combos / Games can drag on

lawlwhut?

I learned Magic terribly easy.

I play both, and I like both.

I say both.

On topic I like both Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic, but I do prefer Magic (only slightly) more, because Magic has more diversity in cards and no one monster can really win you a game. Where in Yu-Gi-Oh! (before it was banned) you could really rely solely (more or less) on "Black Luster Soldier, Envoy of the Beginning" to win. Also Magic has far more strategy to it, yes I realise it can drag on a bit, but that is just a testiment to the skill of both players.

its simple and has a story a line with movies and shows and books and a more funken understandable cards then fucken magic

1 - It's not that easy to have a storyline based on a card game that includes Mana

2 - Yu-Gi-Oh! is simpler as you say' date=' and thus is easier to convey to a viewing audience.

who ever likes magic the gathering one question what the f*** are you doing on YCM then.

2 reasons: 1 - There is no real Magic the Gathering equivalent of this forum, and 2 - eventhough we may prefer Magic, we still like Yu-Gi-Oh!

MTG fucken sucks ass if you play you such a major nerd because it is so boring and complicated and dumb how plays it fails in life like cloud said and hes so right

Just to make a point about this, it is funny how the "nerds" as you call us (us being who like Magic the Gathering) are more likely to be paid more money than morons/intellectually lesser (such as you Whizzer).

Finally, Whizzer how dare you question our God-Given rights to express our own opinions, if you don't like our opinions, that's your problem. But if you can't accept that other people have differing views than you, your going to struggle with life in general not just socially.

I know im puting out my own difference out to im saying MTG suck so why dont deal with that fact either and i say that MTG is only good for money on ebay for the morons ( MTG lovers) are so stupid to buy of ebay and battle with just win more cards and money (which the person selling MTG cards on ebay is getting more than you morons) just to do it again and deall with the fact that i made a diffrence to the vote to by saying MTG sucks so deal with it.

you die first because i made a point up there and wanna know why you learned it so easyly is because your a complete nerd and MTG is boring and the heck is with tapping i mean that just dumb so now shut and wont make any more comments okay so die first you little bug and crawl under a rock die there so no one has to see your ugly face while you die

you die first because i made a point up there

One that is both extremely biased and lacking structure. One can assume that the weaker die first.

Have a good day sir, and read a good book.

Archived