Card contest ( God)

danman

Sup Guys

Here's my challange

If there was a fourth egyptian god card what would it look be like

Now , I consider myself good at ancient egyptian gods so lets see how it goes!!!!!!!

Rules:

1) The god must be a real ancient egyptian god

2) The attack and defence points have to be equal to how much they were important to the ancient egyptions

Get your imagination on!!!

Here is my entry.

33o70ye.jpg

You must summon a total of 4 LIGHT Attribute monster from the field to Special summon this card. When summon inflict Life Point damage equel to half of the total Attack points of the Sacrificed monsters used to summon this card. You may also pay 1500 Life Points to Special summon one LIGHT attribute monster from your graveyard onto the field in Attack or Defence position.

authorphoto200571011447ly3.th.jpg

Anubis ATK and DEF is X000, where X is the number of cards in your hand. Whenever an opponent summons or special summons a monster to the field face-up in ATTACK POSITION, that monster's ATK is decreased by 2000 points (if this reduces the ATK to below 0, the monster is destroyed). Whenever an opponent summons or special summons a monster to the field face-up in DEFENSE POSITION, that monster's DEF is decreased by 2000 points (if this reduces the DEF to below 0, the monster is destroyed).

My God, it's a god!

Hours.jpg

(Average god card abilties)

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle on the first turn that it is summoned. When this card attacks an opponent's monster on the first turn that it is summon instantly destroy the monster and count it as a battle. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase this card's ATK by the destroyed monster's ATK and increase its DEF by the destroyed monster's DEF until this card is destroyed. When this card is destroyed in battle summon one Horus the black flame dragon LV8 and one Horus' servant.

Archived