Phase Changers (+1 Rep for Finding Pics!)

Docomodake

Gah, I need images! +1 Rep For Anyone who finds a good enough one! Thanks for your help. Love, ~~EDJ~~

I dunno if they're broken or not. Tell me what I can do to make them better, please. And please, please, please comment! Please?

Phase Changer Greedy Child

DARK

Fiend / Effect

Level 4

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

While this card is in face-up ATK position, your Battle Phase is treated as a Draw Phase 2.

Phase Changer Violent Child

DARK

Fiend / Effect

Level 5

While this card is in face-up ATK position, your Main Phase 2 is treated as a Battle Phase 2.

Phase Changer Lazy Child

DARK

Fiend / Effect

Level 3

While this card is in face-up ATK position, your Main Phase 1 is treated as a Standby Phase 2 and your Main Phase 2 is treated as a Standby Phase 3.

Phase Changer Copycat Child

DARK

Fiend / Effect

Level 6

While this card is in face-up ATK position, once per turn, select 1 "Phase Changer" monster in your Graveyard with a different name than any other "Phase Changer" monster in your Monster Card Zone. This card's effect becomes that card's effect until the End Phase.

Phase Changer Adult

DARK

Fiend / Effect

Level 8

ATK: 2000

DEF: 2000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned, from your hand, when you control 3 or more "Phase Changer" monsters. While this card is in face-up ATK position, all effects of "Phase Changer" monsters (except "Phase Changer Adult") apply to your opponent as well.

Violent Child's Changer Roulette

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your Battle Phase 2, roll a die. -1: Destroy a face-up "Phase Changer" monster you control. -2: While this card is face-up on the field, all "Phase Changer" monster(s) you control cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) -3: Add 1 "Phase Changer" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. -4, 5, or 6: Destroy this card.

Lazy Child's Trashcan

Normal Trap

This card can only be activated during your Standby Phase 2. Both players discard their current hands.

Lazy Child's Refridgerator

Normal Trap

This card can only be activated during your Standby Phase 3. Increase your Life Points by 1000 and decrease the ATK of each monster you control by 1000.

Greedy Child's Toybox

Normal Trap

This card can only be activated during your Draw Phase 2. Discard your current hand, and draw cards from your deck until you have 5 cards in your hand.

Phase Changer Household

Field Spell

This card can only be actiavted if you control at least 1 "Phase Changer" monster. All "Phase Changer" monsters you control gain 1000 ATK, and all "Phase Changer" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle, as long as this card reamins on the field.

Only you and possibly Yugi Moto and maybe Atem, and a select few other people would master these cards quickly. I would have to practice my a** off to learn their effects. Very intriguing idea, though.

Maybe you can have a card that skips your opponent's battle phase, and sends them to your battle pahse instead. Or a card that makes the Draw Phase last and the Main Phase 2 first...

Intriguing indeed...

7.5 / 10 for the idea.

5.1 / 10 for understanding it (until I play with them more)...

Only you and possibly Yugi Moto and maybe Atem' date=' and a select few other people would master these cards quickly. I would have to practice my a** off to learn their effects. Very intriguing idea, though.

Maybe you can have a card that skips your opponent's battle phase, and sends them to your battle pahse instead. Or a card that makes the Draw Phase last and the Main Phase 2 first...

Intriguing indeed...

7.5 / 10 for the idea.

5.1 / 10 for understanding it (until I play with them more)...

[/quote']

Thanks for the support. Atem and Yugi would know how to use these before they heard about them! coughstupidanimewritersthinkatemandyugiaregodscough.

Lazy Boy + Adult + Final Countdown = Speedy victory' date=' a 3TK or a 4TK.

[/quote']

Final Countdown counts turns, doesn't it? The rest are very true and very good. Lazy Child + Adult is a 2-card lockdown, since neither player has Main Phases and therefore can't do anything.

' pid='1222278' dateline='1223806069']

Lazy Boy + Adult + Final Countdown = Speedy victory' date=' a 3TK or a 4TK.

[/quote']

Final Countdown counts turns, doesn't it? The rest are very true and very good. Lazy Child + Adult is a 2-card lockdown, since neither player has Main Phases and therefore can't do anything.

Yay! ~Lockdown is fun~ But, w/ Lazy Child + Adult + Greedy Child in an Exodia deck, you'd just keep thinning the deck, getting more pieces, then it wouldn't be a total lockdown. Also, Adult + Lazy Child + Destiny Board = Possible 4TK.

Cool idea make more ^_^.

Thanks for the comment Mech King. Though' date=' I really don't know how to help them more, but I'll keep thinking.

i could figure these cards out in 15 minutes and build a deck around them. they'd be wonderful with exodia. an extra draw phase to help thin the deck.

Now that I think about it, you could do this w/Exodia. I think that'd be cool, 'specially w/Umbra's Exodia Set.

Archived