Lonefire World - Slash n' Burn

bury the year

Lonefire Jonquil

Plant-Type/Tuner/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 600/DEF 200

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Plant-Type monster you control, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. You can then Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your hand.

Lonefire Iris

Plant-Type/FIRE/Level 4/ATK 1300/DEF 700

Once per turn, you can discard 1 Plant-Type monster from your hand to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the sent monster x200. When this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard who was sent to the Graveyard by this card’s effect.

Lonefire Ivy

Plant-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 600

When a Plant-Type monster you control is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and inflict 600 damage to your opponent. This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.

Rhododendron, Lonefire Queen

Plant-Type/Synchro/FIRE/Level 7/ATK 2400/DEF 1400

1 Plant-Type Tuner monster + 1 or more Plant-Type non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard with 1500 or less ATK. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 other Plant-Type monster to have this card gain ATK equal to the Tributed monster’s ATK until the End Phase. If the Tributed monster had 2000 or more ATK, then this card gains ATK equal to half the Tributed monster’s ATK instead.

Everyone's favorite plant just got support. More to come.

Those are some powered support right there.

I can understand why the gentleman above me thinks Iris should be altered with slight specification(s), but I also think that the card(s) need to have a broken flair to them, or they will never be contenders right now.

So I love them!

Creativity: 8 ( I <3 burning with plants)

Realism: 7 (If they were made, they probably wouldn't be as interesting. FIRE never gets love.)

Adv: 8 (I've seen what plants can do; COCS and this would be pretty damn good.)

Name: 9 (plant logic; demonstration of intellect. Hell, you called it 'Rhododendron' 'Nuff said.)

Bias: 7 ( I <3 burning with plants )

Total: 39/50

Result: I'd try 'em out in a heartbeat. I <3 Burn.

~Poe.

Archived