What is your most cherished rep?

Careless Whisper

This thread is designed for you to admit your most cherished and thoughtful rep that you have receaved. You just give the reason for that rep, and then tell why you cherish it.

Mine is from J-Max a while ago.

A Shoulder to cry on when I need it. Thank you.

Why? Because it reminds me of the days of which I was better natured and young and strong in my own sense of mind. I receaved this rep not becasue I merely helped my good friend, but because I remember that on that day, I realized that I could help others open their eyes to a bright new world.

For that, I will say my "Thank yous" again for J-Max.

Now, what is your most cherished rep?

I still am eternally grateful for that day Meti ^_^ I felt almost suicidal at the time.

Winner of Pop Culture Award in the YCM Awards ^_^

I believe this was one of the reasons I was chosen to become a Custom Cards Moderator. Pokevolution and me are always thankful for the support.

*.Burn It Down.* (29) - Last updated 07-06-2008, 07:45 PM

Positive (+1): You obviously aren't afraid to say what you want to say on the forums. That's respectable.

The Slime Lord (104) - Last updated 07-02-2007, 12:51 AM

Positive (+1): Thank you for standing up for me.

Frunk (191) - Last updated 10-26-2007, 04:38 AM

Positive (+1): Saw a lil' bit of you modding in General - Already living up to my expectations

Theres more, but Ill leave it at those. I have a pretty nice collection of reps :/

Guest JoshIcy

Frlf (74) - Last updated 07-10-2008, 10:33 PM

Positive (+1): Icy, keep up your good attitude. Keep posting, and i really hope you get to be a mod, if you want, ofcourse. If something happens to me, i'd like you to know, you're one of the bests.

J-Max (161) - Last updated 05-30-2008, 12:09 AM

Positive (+1): For being a True-Hearted friend and helping me with many Card Related Things. THANK YOU!

~He still has a lot to learn ;)

72night (162) - Last updated 04-10-2008, 11:37 PM

Positive (+1): Great member, and I love the Calming Fate. Also a very creative member. ^_^

Static (74) Last updated 07-04-2008, 10:55 AM

"Congratulations! You're wrong." - Epic quote.

^ From this thread. =D.

Goldshine Dragon (54) Last updated 07-20-2008 12:51 AM

Great debater and stood up to Atem.

Static (74) Last updated 09-01-2008 6:52 AM

Every broken enemy will know, just what it mean for your debate skill to be indestructible.

Basically, my favorites are all the ones Static's given, as well as mah Willieh ones. =D.

Archived